• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Los Angeles Clippers personnel director Gary Sacks has emerged as the frontrunner for franchise's GM job, league sources tell Y! Sports.

how much ya bet his nickname as a kid was Harry.

thekad

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Los Angeles Clippers personnel director Gary Sacks has emerged as the frontrunner for franchise's GM job, league sources tell Y! Sports.

how much ya bet his nickname as a kid was Harry.

how much ya bet he's not even getting a pay raise

SUPREME1

Banned
Why does Jobber hate America?

The country that gave him all those 50+ win seasons. Why?

Can't spell 'American Virgin Islands' without 'American'. Tim Duncan knows this. You also can't spell 'American' without 'America', or 'American' without 'i can'.

I can. You can. We all can. Especially Team USA. So why do you hate them?

giga

Kobe describing the size of his

514275-kobe-bryant-chats-with-steph-rice.jpg

Kobe pointing out an empty room/closet

514269-kobe-bryant.jpg

985boi

Just seen the Nicolas Batum cheap shot, I'm surprised he didn't get ejected. The ref that was holding him back is a NBA ref.

Nori Chan

What I thought from this game is that kobe's performace should help people realize Kobe has been an overrated gunner since their second title when Pau was the true finals mvp.

At this point of his career he is a rich man's jamal crawford + refs giving him 4-6 LOL foul calls a game

Nori Chan

so i clicked on the last page of pop gaf

what the fuck did i walk into

my fav lady gag song is just dance but dont tell those folks that i want to live

also why am i laughing so hard at that video mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom