• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
After months of speculation and talks it took 2 days for the deal to go through. Thanks Hennigan and Mitch and Denver and Philly for chipping in!

MPW

fuck this broken league

that is all

ngbbs5001ce1b8a786.jpg

Fantastic 4

SUPREME1

Banned
Not so fast...

NEVAH FORGET 2004

NEVAH FORGET 2004

NEVAH FORGET 2004

NEVAH FORGET 2004

NEVAH FORGET 2004

Bitch please, that was sabotage.

Kobe foolishly gave no fucks... thought he could kill the run, force the Lakers to choose him over Shaq and get someone new in to team him up with. Except it didnt turn out that way.

Wise-Mamba will not repeat his mistakes, nor will he make the mistakes Shaq made.

Nash/Pau/Mamba... three of the smartest players in the league. Couple that with the production and defense Dwight brings... and you are set. Crazy Ron's defense, even as much as it's fallen off, is still above average. Sic Ron on Wade and allow/force LeBron to go after his... rings for all.

In Mitch We Trust.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Chris Paul

Argentina hasn't played in an Olympic Gold Medal game in the better part of a decade.

Something about the US being overrated...

Argentina is fine with it's medals and FIBA America championships. Considering Argentina didn't do shit in basketball for 50 years, it's been a pretty cool thing to watch. Would have loved to see Spain/Argentina play for something 1 last time.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Argentina is fine with it's medals and FIBA America championships. Considering Argentina didn't do shit in basketball for 50 years, it's been a pretty cool thing to watch. Would have loved to see Spain/Argentina play for something 1 last time.

well Argentina still gets to play for 3rd place

who is that? If you say Kobe, I'm going to laugh myself to sleep.

04 team was stacked but just had shitty coaching from Larry Clown.

it also had stephon marbury, a fucking scrub, running the point. I rewatched their loss to Lithuania last night and it was kind of amazing that Brown had 'Bron on the bench for almost the entire fourth quarter. meanwhile, Stephon and Iverson shot like shit. Jefferson did what he could from beyond the arc, but there's no winning against the dumbfuckery of stephon marbury

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
it also had stephon marbury, a fucking scrub, running the point. I rewatched their loss to Lithuania last night and it was kind of amazing that Brown had 'Bron on the bench for almost the entire fourth quarter. meanwhile, Stephon and Iverson shot like shit. Jefferson did what he could from beyond the arc, but there's no winning against the dumbfuckery of stephon marbury

3 billion Chinese citizens would beg to differ!

That guy in your avatar got his today.

Not so big and bad when we send an actual alpha over to the Olympics, eh?

All your 5pur5 players got it at the Olympics this year, via the USA.

MASTAH SPLITTAH
Manu
Tony
Patty
Diaw

I have a link for you too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PXSK3iDeAI

I'm sorry, which alpha are you talking about? Because there are like 10 of them.

USA basketball and the Los Angeles Lakers have a lot in common. Their fans like to say the teams accomplish something meaningful when they win, but neither team has done anything of significance since their inception. They exist to ruin competition, and to add intrigue every decade or two when an Argentina or a San Antonio gives them a run for their money. But primarily they're an avenue for their whiny, overindulged owners and players to fill up their resume, so that they can feel important and satisfied among unknowing crowds when they retell their "triumphs"

Its FIBA and the NBA's respective club of villains, and where those who have no passion for the game, but are bestowed the natural gifts that allow them to excel at it, go when they want to put all the dials on "easy mode" and reap the benefits that a superstar basketball career entails.

giga

I'm sorry, which alpha are you talking about? Because there are like 10 of them.

USA basketball and the Los Angeles Lakers have a lot in common. Their fans like to say the teams accomplish something meaningful when they win, but neither team has done anything of significance since their inception. They exist to ruin competition, and to add intrigue every decade or two when an Argentina or a San Antonio gives them a run for their money. But primarily they're an avenue for their whiny, overindulged owners and players to fill up their resume, so that they can feel important and satisfied among unknowing crowds when they retell their "triumphs"

Its FIBA and the NBA's respective club of villains, and where those who have no passion for the game, but are bestowed the natural gifts that allow them to excel at it, go when they want to put all the dials on "easy mode" and reap the benefits that a superstar basketball career entails.
Aren't you American?

Babalu.

u94Ro.gif

jags.gif

ipQyqsIGka1MJ.gif

Doomsayer

Your tears, they are so salty.

Let me taste them.

Nelo Ice

Banned

Damn that Mitch slap must have hurt.

so piece of shit poster decides to give his 2 cents.
UO2xH.gif

Dude do something productive. All this salt could flavor a small country's food for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom