• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau was like "Oh well, guess I'll have to go back to LA with a Silver Medal and play with Kobe, Nash and D12".

Ending this shit the way it should: with FThunder.

Dammit Gondo. The only part of your team I hate.

Good stuff. Please come back to the Lakers and play well Pau.

As long as they stop trying to make him a super star PF instead of a super star center, then he'll be fine.

It's why there is no rush for D. Howard to come back. Lakers with Pau at Center are the 3rd best team in the west...and arguably the 2nd best team in the west.

Fucking Harden

what the fuck

Also does anyone know if there are any elite Spanish basketball prospects in the pipeline? Kinda like what Ricky was before he was drafted.

thekad

Banned
Definitely. Would've been amazing.

8vobp9

charsace

Team USA wins a gold and you guys still find a way to talk about the Knicks even though you all say you don't like talking about them.

lol at idiots on my facebook "everyone on team usa is so selfish, the dream would show them! i can't believe they got this far with their egos!"

i mean really

snack

Anthony Davis is getting priceless experience right now. He's gonna be so far ahead of the other rookies entering the 2012-2013 NBA season.

As long as they stop trying to make him a super star PF instead of a super star center, then he'll be fine.

It's why there is no rush for D. Howard to come back. Lakers with Pau at Center are the 3rd best team in the west...and arguably the 2nd best team in the west.

wat

Pau's natural position is PF.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Congrats to the US for the gold! We made it competitive, thats all I asked for :)

America has a great, good natured team, I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom