• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, did the Spanish coach kill his team's chances when he had both gasols on the bench to start the 4th?

Went from a 1 point game to 6 (or 7) by the time one of them came back in.

whats wrong with wishing for a better game because of spain's most dynamic player being gone?

goddamn put your dick back in your pocket fuck dude

Fuck that shit.

I wish for continued dominance.

Leave nothing to question. Let the rest of the world continue to hate on us.

If he can wish for Rubio (their most dynamic player), I can wish for the best center in the league to be there too.

And Rose

And Wade

And Bosh

h3ro

We da best mang.

MeloFace.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So, did the Spanish coach kill his team's chances when he had both gasols on the bench to start the 4th?

Went from a 1 point game to 6 (or 7) by the time one of them came back in.

Really didn't have anything to do with that imo... their turnovers and a quick slap in the mouth from Paul killed them.

So nice to watch a game and be able to apreciate how great Durant and LeBron are, without needing to hate their team.

Average game, but gold is gold.

Very satisfied with the results.

LuchaShaq

Banned
We da best mang.

MeloFace.gif

Melo doing the stupid Kobe beaver face. Gross

Also can't help but laugh at everyone who has unfairly hated on Lebron for years screaming how he is likeable and they are a fan now. Hopping on the bandwagon of the world's best player about 5-6 years too late.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fuck that shit.

I wish for continued dominance.

Leave nothing to question. Let the rest of the world continue to hate on us.

If he can wish for Rubio (their most dynamic player), I can wish for the best center in the league to be there too.

And Rose

And Wade

And Bosh
dude

you are the nba thread's cartman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom