• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ya, LeBron!

I love ya, LeBron!

I love ya, LeBron!

...until the conclusion of the medal ceremony, at which point, I will go back to my default position.

icNQbCyYKgWYi.gif
iVYw9lZywhQVT.gif

Lebron took what could have been an ego answer and shutup the haters answer and made it an "It's only about USA right now and the team" answer.

Lebron even knows how to answer questions right. Dude has legitimately changed in the last year. Only wish it happened sooner.

Dy - maybe. I just see that 1:30 and the US built a cushion. What if Spain grabs a lead early? Maybe US panics? Impossible to tell. Just don't get why he made that call. One of them should have been in.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ok bro.

Whatever blows your hair back.

even dream pulls your card

you can't even take a small universal comment like "wow, rubio would've made this game even better" without turning the next comment into a dickwaving, wegottabebetter, taylorgangordie bullshittery tangent

its either 18 rings, what has your team done lately, pride and truth and honesty and freedom and jesus, or something else

i dont remember you being that needy

SamuraiX-

That was pretty damn embarrassing.

I'm so glad fucking ratface is gone after this. What the fuck is the point of having Chandler on the team if you're gonna play him only 5 minutes against the best front court in the Olympics? Especially when we desperately needed better defense over offense.

holy fuck YES! lol

Cloudy

Banned

I'm so glad fucking ratface is gone after this. What the fuck is the point of having Chandler on the team if you're gonna play him only 5 minutes against the best front court in the Olympics? Especially when we desperately needed better defense over offense.
Umm Chandler was getting feasted on

holy fuck YES! lol

Well mike isn't no John Wooden, thats for sure. UCLA UCL... I mean USA USA

holy fuck YES! lol

Pau made Chandler his bitch in this game. tyson was so terrible today and in the olympics. To my surprise. I thought he would be good for this team but he was ass.

The one thing coach K definitely did right was benching Chandler.

Also, he didn't play YNB in the 4th and relied on Kobe, Cp3, Durant, and didn't leave Lebron on the bench too long. Only the super small lineup was a bad call.

even dream pulls your card

you can't even take a small universal comment like "wow, rubio would've made this game even better" without turning the next comment into a dickwaving, wegottabebetter, taylorgangordie bullshittery tangent

its either 18 rings, what has your team done lately, pride and truth and honesty and freedom and jesus, or something else

i dont remember you being that needy

Not about being needy.

I see the way the rest of the world (of course in a microcosm) thinks of USA basketball and how they want to see us upset. I never wanna see a repeat of 1988 or 2004.

I'm not interested in that scenario. The game was close without Rubio and to stay that, if Rubio played is fine but let's not forget that if he did, we are missing key players too. If Spain had the benefit of their "most dynamic player" then why should we leave out the fact that we were missing pieces too?

No way Westbrook, Harden, Iggy and AD make this team if we had what makes our team go.

I'm sorry that offended you.

Doc makes a good point about Doug Collins being team USA coach next time.

But really, I think Doc should be the coach. He's a players coach and really, the 2nd best coach in the game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom