• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wU0Mj.jpg

This looks like your typical white NBA rich fan.

squicken

lol Yea I was just going to say, thats a f-ing pipe dream.

He probably wants HOU's 2014 1st. If Dwight leaves, that pick is gold. And of course there's no way Morey trades it (w/o lottery protection) b/c that is his fallback if Dwight leaves

I'm sure Morey will gladly give his 2013 1st. Donuts can't be traded until August, even if the Rockets were willing to trade him. Which they aren't apparently

Emwitus

Fuck Kobe's legacy. He ruined it by giving away Games 2 and 4 to OKC. We could have been up 3-1 and probably won that series if not for Kobe single-handedly giving those games away.

I can't think of a top 10 all-time NBA player who ever just completely gave away a series like that. It's by far the biggest blight on Kobe's career, bigger than him shitting the bed against Tayshaun Prince in 2004.

It's been a rough year for SG legacies. Kobe ruined his, and Ray Allen should probably be barred from ever entering the Hall of Fame after this shit he pulled with Miami. I know if I were a voter, I'd leave him off my ballot when he comes up in 2019 or whenever.

H5e1u.jpg

After that series i can't confidently even mention kobe in the top 10 all time. Lebron will have a far better legacy after all is said and done. Couple that with the weird way kobe seems to crap the bed in big finals games.

Kevtones

Minnesota has dangle Derrick Williams and as many as 3 first round picks for Batum and Portland isn't budging?!

I think every single player will look decent playing against this crap not even d-league level team.

True yeah, but he looks like he belongs today at least.

Puddles

Banned
After that series i can't confidently even mention kobe in the top 10 all time. Lebron will have a far better legacy after all is said and done.

Nah. He'll have his Clyde Drexler-esque title in a down-year, and a few more losses in the Finals. By 2015, he should be in full decline, and he'll retire at around #15 all-time.

Sacre will probably make the squad as a backup big. Still hope they bring back Hill though. Not that impressed with the guards though. Glock, Johnson-Odom and Morris don't instill me with a lot of confidence. Still salty Mitch didn't take Malcolm Lee.

I was a huge Thomas Robinson fan going into the draft too, but he looks frighteningly small.

Sacre will probably make the squad as a backup big. Still hope they bring back Hill though. Not that impressed with the guards though. Glock, Johnson-Odom and Morris don't instill me with a lot of confidence. Still salty Mitch didn't take Malcolm Lee.

Yea, Sacre needs to work on his post shot. He gets room and can get real close, but his hook and J at the rim is very inaccurate based on the last game and the start of this one.

SamuraiX-

I was a huge Thomas Robinson fan going into the draft too, but he looks frighteningly small.

He will struggle until he develops some semblance of a post game. There's no way you can play the style he does and hope to be successful in the NBA at the PF position.

And there's much to be desired in terms of his defense. For being such a good rebounder, his defensive awareness is pretty abysmal.

Nah. He'll have his Clyde Drexler-esque title in a down-year, and a few more losses in the Finals. By 2015, he should be in full decline, and he'll retire at around #15 all-time.

Stop with that. He's going to get 2 more rings, legit rings when he's still putting up big numbers. I don't think people realize how impactful the Nash signing will be.

Puddles

Banned
Stop with that. He's going to get 2 more rings, legit rings when he's still putting up big numbers. I don't think people realize how impactful the Nash signing will be.

Kobe will?

I was saying that LeBron will have his one Drexler-esque title and be in full decline by 2015.

What is this revisionist fix your pulling. Kobe was chucking and turning over the ball. It would have been better if he gave up.

Honestly, if Brown had just benched Kobe with five minutes left in Games 2 and 4, we probably win that series. Not sure how we would have done against the Spurs, but I think we'd have had a good chance to make the Finals and prevent the Calamity from occurring.

kinda.

are you guys really going to match that?
Knicks will make 14.9 million before Christmas selling Jeremy Lin Magnum condoms.
"Linsanity" will only last so long if the team isn't successful, and wrapping up that much money in Lin, Melo and Amare will only lead to more first round and outs.
Not really, team could be .500 and the Asian community will still be slurping up Lin paraphernalia.
I'm willing to predict Kidd will have taken over that job by mid season on the knicks if Lin is resigned.
You willing to put an avatar bet on that?

Bowser

The Knicks are considering signing UFA Raymond Felton and letting RFA Jeremy Lin walk to the Rockets, a source close to situation confirms.

So much for "match any offer up to a billion dollars," huh?

etiolate

Banned
Would love for CWebb to ask Maloof why they lied to an entire city and the NBA, but I guess you don't call out the guy who probably still owes you money.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SpearsNBAYahoo
Knicks close to obtaining point guard Raymond Felton in sign and trade with Blazers, source tells Y! Sports.

Linsanity + Dwight. Rockets gonna chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom