• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I guess the Knicks don't give a fuck bout that Asian community!

Fuk yo 9% stock increase clown.

tumblr_m3enewoo3R1roz7s1o10_500.jpg

5-6 weeks lil Kyrie will be out. Maybe earlier. No biggy. Cavs already said he was only going to play 1 summer league game. Which will be tomorrow.

Give us Sacre and Johnson-Odom, toss the rest in a grease fire.

Really like Sacre. He's a banger. Limited upside but you know what you are getting. He's legit big and while not super athletic, he's also not one of those clumsy looking stiffs.

As for J-O, not sure if I favor him over Glock. Nash coming in will favor a shooter like Glock quite a bit. J-O looks a lot more versatile though. All these guys (including Eyenga, who I like too) need to spend the summer taking like 10,000 threes a day in preparation for Nash ball.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks are not going to match for Lin? LOL what the shit

Been to busy splooging over the Man of Steel trailer.

masud

Banned
dude, Lin played like 20 games. you dodged a bullet.

What bullet did he dodge? Is he James Dolan? For the hundredth time, in three years the Knicks will be a tax paying team and only have the mini mle whether the sign Lin or not. It would cost the Knicks a ton of money, but Lins contact would not handicap them in any way. If anything a 15 million dollar expiring contract would help them.

Here is Knicks age crying again. The dude refused to play at 85% and was unhealthy. Woodson doesn't want him.

He's not an NBA starter. He's a great guy off the bench, but as for a starter? He's not that.

Lin carried that team on his back. I don't care about the small sample size, if you watched the games you knew he belonged. Even after teams started focusing on him he still put up good numbers, dude can play. Knicks didn't dodge a bullet, they took one up the ass. He's gonna do really well in Houston, even with that D-league supporting cast.

Here is Knicks age crying again. The dude refused to play at 85% and was unhealthy. Woodson doesn't want him.

He's not an NBA starter. He's a great guy off the bench, but as for a starter? He's not that.

Yes, he is. Stop trying to act like you know a lot about basketball by saying he's not a starter. He's definitely a starter, look at the numbers.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Welp, this is the last straw with this 2 bit organization. Knicks diehard for 25 years...no more. I just became a Houston Rockets fan.

He was the only source of hope in a quagmire of total mediocrity last season. I'm tired of the heartbreak, so wherever this kid goes, I go.

Good, kick me out and let the MSG door propel me down to Houston. Enjoy the old, rickety team you're left with when this deal is said and done.

Kidd, LOL!

Kurt Thomas, LOL!

Marcus Camby, LOL!

Novak, LOL!

Fatton, LOL!

38 points against the Lakers says he is.

idaVyrlGEpBit.gif

Okay, let me come down off that overreaction. Shit. I'm literally looking at myself sitting at my computer from afar and shaking my head.

But seriously, this was a tough pill to swallow. Fuck, Dolan, FUCK! I loved Lin =(

SamuraiX-

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Sorry to all you "haters" out there but I think what Knicks did tonight makes sense. They are win-now & Lin has zero playoff experience
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
So when honest questions were raised about why Knicks pursued Nash and whether Woodson wanted Lin, soft Knick fans revolted. Now what?
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Our jobs are not to be cheerleaders (well, I can't speak for everybody). Just because I wasn't sold on Lin doesn't mean I was anti-Lin.

Isola preachin'

Overpaying Lin is better than trotting out Josh Freeman to backup old man Kidd

Lin can't lead a veteran group of guys. He thrived when he played with the rag tag bunch of Knick players.

@FisolaNYDN
Sorry to all you "haters" out there but I think what Knicks did tonight makes sense. They are win-now & Lin has zero playoff experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom