• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If I was a rockets fan I would be PISSED about the lowry trade.

I'd take Lowry over anyone in this years draft besides Davis or Thomas Robinson.

Next years draft is gonna be WORSE.

Especially since they also lost Dragic to a contract that wasn't even that big. I'd much rather have Lowry or Dragic at double or triple what I'd give Lin.

I was more pissed about Dragic. Lowry wanted out any way, McHale and him didn't mix. The writing was on the wall since last season.

squicken

Houston doesn't have a choice if Dwight demanded LA. Plus Hou needs bodies real bad right now. Bad enough to split minutes at PG with Duhon and Cortson. Bad enough that all those bad contracts could very well be starters.

It is my opinion that HOU would simply tank rather than take on what you have proposed. The Lakers involvement is predicated on taking back bad contracts.

Amidst this Rockets-Age angst, I don't think Houston's offer is as good as we all think; these currently stated deals have Hennigan completely owning Morey. If they were actual offers I'd think Dwight would be in Houston right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Them F bombs are getting people banned lately. Jussayin'

None of us it take it personally here really... I would hope not. Just fucking around in here. Loyal whores to our teams.

AxncnQJCQAEVyCy.jpg:large

DJ is gonna come off the bench? LULZ

Fuck, his wife is hot. Too hot for Jason.

Kobe should have been rockin dat. Not Vanessa.

Matrix

There's also a 1000 post thread about a tosh.0 joke in OT. BestGaf =/= The rest

McHale sucks. Lowry was right.

Well duh, but Les and Morey were not going to let Lowry control the team and he is not Howard who has the power to get a coach fired... so he's traded.

Fantomex

None of us it take it personally here really... I would hope not. Just fucking around in here. Loyal whores to our teams.

Completely understand Breh, the mods, they seem to have different opinions though. Happened on Footy Gaf already with uses of "bitch" "fu" and the C word.

SUPREME1

Banned
Dwight is a giant moron if he'd rather go to Houston over L.A. for a few reasons:

- Lakers have a team ready to win now. He could chip while playing alongside Pau (which would make them the best post tandem in the league) and Nash (would feed him easy buckets all game long). Kobe on top of that makes it a no-brainer.

- Max Money. He'd get the real max (as he would in Houston) while benefiting from everything else.

- The pressure to win wouldn't be laid solely on him. Most of the presure to win would be on Kobe and then trickle down evenly on Nash, Pau and him.

- Los Angeles (weather, showbiz/fame, women, bigger market, storied franchise, etc)

- He'd be the future of the franchise. Guaranteed LEGEND status and all.

Boggles the mind that he hasn't outright demanded a trade to LA already.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Dwight is a giant moron if he'd rather go to Houston over L.A. for a few reasons:

- Lakers have a team ready to win now. He could chip while playing alongside Pau (which would make them the best post tandem in the league) and Nash (would feed him easy buckets all game long). Kobe on top of that makes it a no-brainer.

- Max Money. He'd get the real max (as he would in Houston) while benefiting from everything else.

- The pressure to win wouldn't be laid solely on him. Most of the presure to win would be on Kobe and then trickle down evenly on Nash, Pau and him.

- Los Angeles (weather, showbiz/fame, women, bigger market, storied franchise, etc)

Boggles the mind that he hasn't outright demanded a trade to LA already.

Apparently Dwight opted in because Orlando was ready to trade him to us. He really doesn't want to have to live up to our line of great Centers.

Hmmm, what threads can I look at that started this?

Just what I'm gathering from the "what's the secret to not being permanently banned" thread (I don't think that's the actual name, but it's close).

Some other thread has some long ass discussion on how any connotation of the use of "bitch" is actually sexist and demeaning to all women.

Matrix

Apparently Dwight opted in because Orlando was ready to trade him to us. He really doesn't want to have to live up to our line of great Centers.

He doesn't want to live up to Dream either. I always figured that was part of the problem with him (going to Houston) and I still believe it.

"Apparently Dwight opted in because Orlando was ready to trade him to us."

huh... from everything I have heard it was the Rockets lol

Nelo Ice

Banned
He doesn't want to live up to Dream either. I always figured that was part of the problem with him (going to Houston) and I still believe it.

"Apparently Dwight opted in because Orlando was ready to trade him to us."

huh... from everything I have heard it was the Rockets lol

I read somewhere that he opted in once Orlando threatened to trade him to the Lakers. Either way Dwight wants nothing to do with teams who have had great Centers before :lol.

Reave

Even though the finals ended only a few weeks ago, it's refreshing to talk about a basketball game again.

All this talk of trades/free agency was making my coochie dry.

Fantomex

wat.

So we can;t even call fictional characters names?

geeez, they already took away my c-word (so fun to say) now this?

Most of it was broken down by a Mod in The Dark Knight Rises no spoilers thread. They will be enforcing certain words more and it's on a case by case basis but still, why risk it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Most of it was broken down by a Mod in The Dark Knight Rises no spoilers thread. They will be enforcing certain words more and it's on a case by case basis but still, why risk it.

When Blackace stops calling players bitches, so will I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom