• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lawl Morey

RS4Wt.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh geez, it's gonna happen.

Big Baby o_O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
“@the_avez: @ESPNSteinLine @malean_g Hey @alanhahn, looks like you're being traded to Houston with Dwight” AND @MikeWellsNBA too! "

LOL

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ZachLowe_SI
If Rox lose out on Asik/Lin, their cap space + Martin expiring + $6M of young guys almost exactly = D12 + Hedo + Duhon + Baby + J-Rich

Sounds good.

Griffin probably has a torn MCL which takes 8 weeks to recover from.

But it's the same knee that made him miss an entire season, which is really not good.

Sucks.

Just found out a few min ago USA had a game on. Also, Dwight to Houston almost done, eh?

giga

Howard would basically be playing with the same team and he'd be gone at the end of the season. Morey the Wizard.

I've heard a roadblock in any Houston deal is Parsons whom Henny really likes and Houston doesn't wanna lose.

ZachLowe_SI
If Rox lose out on Asik/Lin, their cap space + Martin expiring + $6M of young guys almost exactly = D12 + Hedo + Duhon + Baby + J-Rich

Sounds good.

Starting to watch Jeremy Lamb mixtapes

Matrix

Also, Dwight to Houston almost done, eh?

Who knows, but it's extremely odd that all the sudden tonight the official twitter account for the team starts following Howard and the scrubs.

pilonv1

Marcus Thompson

The Warriors are going after free agent PF Carl Landry. Talks are progressing, a source says, but it's going to be a tough sell since the Warriors have limited funds. But the Warriors, who have long since liked Landry, are hoping to cap offseason movement with another coupe. If Bob Myers can pull that off, he'd earn major love from Warriors fans

Love this if it happens.

thekad

Banned
Who knows, but it's extremely odd that all the sudden tonight the official twitter account for the team starts following Howard and the scrubs.

Someone just having some laughs, probably. Doesn't mean the trade won't happen, but I doubt that means anything.

Branduil

Would not be surprised at all if Dwight to the Rox happens soon. No one can compete with their offer except the Hawks and it seems like they don't want to go all-in.

Matrix

Someone just having some laughs, probably. Doesn't mean the trade won't happen, but I doubt that means anything.

Unless the account was hacked, I highly doubt it was done for laughs unless someone want's to lose their job for being a douche. I don't think the Rockets org. would mess around with fans at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom