• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
god, TNT is so much better than ESPN and even ABC.

the commentary for this game has been minimal but informative. too good
Yeah. Just hate how many commercials they have at the end of games. In one game, they took a commercial break on three consecutive 20 second timeouts.

exarkun

bad calls going both ways, that charge and non-goaltending being the worst

the celts getting shafted when getting clobbered going to the hoop

"(Bynum) was playing a nice illegal defense," Karl said. "He was zoned up good. I think we got one illegal defense (call against Los Angeles). I saw about 30 of them. ... The shot-blocker probably beat us."

lololol sooooooooooooo salty.

Touch

Hawks play so sloppy sometimes, it's cringe worthy, but they always find a way to stay in the game or in this case stay in the lead. If they can keep it up and tighten up on some the more "lose" positions, I believe they can make it through this series.

Does either team look like they can beat the heat?

No.

Hawks don't seem to know what to do on O sometimes and luck into decent looks or take bad shots.

Celts are playing sluggish. Pierce had a good stretch early but remembered he was old. KG's jumper is off and Rondo is still Rondo.

EC has been trash this first round and has shown no signs of it getting any better.

WC 1 v. 8 was better than all of the Eastern series. For true.

Western team in the finals will have to beat 4 good teams for a title, Heat just have to beat 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom