• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniHawk

If you actually followed basketball (and weren't just a driveby poster) you'd know there aren't back to back games in the playoffs.

oh no.

but seriously, i'm always prepared for a laker loss after a big win in the playoffs. it always seems to be a big one too.

also i have the ability to predict the opposite of what actually happens. i'm trying to use my superpower for good here.

AniHawk

Do you follow basketball...?

i used to watch it regularly, but i haven't really seen it in a year. i usually watch the playoffs, at least.

there's been a lot more baseball-watching lately. it has melted my brain. especially after watching a fast-paced basketball game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Good Lord, D.Rose Injury, just saw it from TNT highlights, Ouch

He's done for the Playoffs, I understand that, cousin told me he's out whole next season too, that long?

i dont know why people think its such a lock boston gets through, their old shittiness is at least equal to atlanta's lack of caring and willpower. i think boston gets by on pride and will, but it could be close and fun imo

Boston has played really well since the all-star game. Their D has been best in the league by a lot. Bradley emerged as a legit rotation player. And they're better this year simply because of that and Bass > Baby by a lot.

i used to watch it regularly, but i haven't really seen it in a year. i usually watch the playoffs, at least.

there's been a lot more baseball-watching lately. it has melted my brain. especially after watching a fast-paced basketball game.

This explains a lot.

Boston has played really well since the all-star game. Their D has been best in the league by a lot. Bradley emerged as a legit rotation player. And they're better this year simply because of that and Bass > Baby by a lot.

KG has also been pretty consistent this year. He's their key.

If they don't get Allen back in time for Miami, they will have all kinds of spacing issues.

Sanjuro

i dont know why people think its such a lock boston gets through, their old shittiness is at least equal to atlanta's lack of caring and willpower. i think boston gets by on pride and will, but it could be close and fun imo

I wouldn't go that far. We have veterans who have been stepping their game up this season and the emergence of one of the top defenders in the league. Some nice things going on with a team that was supposedly dead and buried to start.

Duki

Banned
but ray ray has half a leg and theyre old, slow and tired. and their games with atlanta have been really close this year havent they?

im just hoping for more than one first round series to be good goddammit :(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I used to be such a fan of TNT analysts. Now, I'm amazed at how these guys get paid so much money to do so little. They barely provide any analysis. Although, I'll say this, I've realized that Kenny is far and away a much better analyst than Chuck. Shaq's presence has also been a detriment to the chemistry, as Chuck tries too hard to keep up with Shaq's silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom