• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody has that westbrook picture of him being looking over his shoulder

gqF6t.jpg

I used to be such a fan of TNT analysts. Now, I'm amazed at how these guys get paid so much money to do so little. They barely provide any analysis. Although, I'll say this, I've realized that Kenny is far and away a much better analyst than Chuck. Shaq's presence has also been a detriment to the chemistry, as Chuck tries too hard to keep up with Shaq's silliness.

I dunno man, I still think they have the best analysis of all, to go along with the silliness.

Especially compared to ESPN, though I think thats obvious.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I dunno man, I still think they have the best analysis of all, to go along with the silliness.

Especially compared to ESPN, though I think thats obvious.
That's because you're comparing them to ESPN. ESPN is horrendous. I'm not denying that TNT can give great analysis, but my problem is that they don't give enough of it. Their entire show is commercials, commercials, commercials, some dumb jokes, and like a minute of actual analysis.

SamuraiX-

Wow.

That was incredibly close.

Looks like it hit the glass first by maybe a tenth of a second. Really hard to tell even with replay.

They were bottom 5 offensively in the NBA this year...

Mostly because of them being the worst offensive rebounding team. They're not terrible in offense, otherwise. Just no second chance points.

Boston looks slow, not because they're old, but rather because of rest. They took way too much time off.

Emwitus

Knicks might have been a better team if they stuck with stat and no melo....Yeah, i said it. Gallo is playing like an allstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom