• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

Ahhh, still can't dispute it?

Thats ok, no one really expect you to be able too.

That happens when you're wrong.

Dispute what? Can you form a valid statement let alone argument? You said Bulls can't score. Gonna put two seconds on it?Go..

Fox318

League is a joke.

5FjSB.jpg

Draconian

I hate that the refs in this league try to show players up and play to the crowds with their emphatic technical foul calls. Nobody wants to see you, just shut up and make the call without drawing attention to yourself.

Rondo deserved the tech, the ejection and the coming suspension.

What kind of idiot bumps a ref in the back with his chest after just getting T-ed up.

What a way to end the KG/Ray/Pierce 1 chip in 5 years era.

Emwitus

Last time I said Westbrook improved so much this season but it was legitimate to laugh at him last season he said I backed down too. It's his schtick when he can't form a valid argument.

I know. Sometimes i think people argue for the sake of arguing. He just barked down at my statement, duh dur dur then makes a weird comment about bulls having no scorers....Funny how a no scorer team got the one seed in the east. Funny guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom