• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

You said rondo would be brilliant on the Bulls. Explain how.

Go.

I do so below.
Oh, with out 3 HOF'ers to take the defensive attention away from him his game isn't that great?

He averages double digit assists with ray allen out almost half the season. Garnett plays center. How many point gaurds are better than rondo? Are you serious?

With the next best scorer being loul deng, he would struggle to get any easy assists by great shooting team mates?

The fact that rondo is in the perfect situation for his skill set where as in chicago what he does would be redundant (they have a bunch of people that can play D and can't shoot) and that CJ watson would be a better starting fit than him?

Chicago has consistent scorers averaging over 7 points a game....How is having a player averaging 11 assists a game not an advangtage to the bulls? How many assists does CJ watson average? Boy please.
But please, go on. I'd love to know how someone who doesn't draw a ton of defensive attention with no outside game would make the bulls better.

lol
Remember the start of the seaosn where KG and pierce came in out of shape, and player horribly and the celtics started wracking up losses? Yeah.
They had good defense and horrible offense. Someone should ask the bulls why they won more games.

Rondo is still flawed, his game is redundant, particularly with a healthy rose, and apart from being a better passer, he does nothing that would help chicago. Teams would literally be able to stand just in the key if he was starting for them.

He plays defense and averages over 10 points a game..........

Thats why. But of course, i'm sure the great shooting of ronnier brewer won't lower his ast total at all.

I gues having kover, watson, Lucas and Boozer on you're team won't help........too bad

Yes, it was the incredible offense the Bulls played that got them the 1 seed. Obviously.

I don't even know why i bother when people don't even think about their statements more in depth than just hur hur stats

Defence is great, but you still have to score. Example, celtics.

Thank you for putting in more than 2 seconds of thought.

BobLoblaw

Banned
You do realize regular season defense is a tad different than post season? Act like you've been here before.. jeez.
Why so salty?

cutting-back-on-salt-01-af.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom