• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

RONDO-REF-BUMP.gif

ahahahah

linsivvi

I know. Sometimes i think people argue for the sake of arguing. He just barked down at my statement, duh dur dur then makes a weird comment about bulls having no scorers....Funny how a no scorer team got the one seed in the east. Funny guy.

Not to mention the Celtics is a horrible offensive team. They are ranked in the bottom 5 or something. Nobody averages 10+ assists just by passing it to dudes who can score, and it's a team that can't score.

Maybe Nash can. I don't know. ;)

giri

Dispute what? Can you form a valid statement let alone argument? You said Bulls can't score. Gonna put two seconds on it?Go..

You said rondo would be brilliant on the Bulls. Explain how.

Go.

Oh, with out 3 HOF'ers to take the defensive attention away from him his game isn't that great?

With the next best scorer being loul deng, he would struggle to get any easy assists by great shooting team mates?

The fact that rondo is in the perfect situation for his skill set where as in chicago what he does would be redundant (they have a bunch of people that can play D and can't shoot) and that CJ watson would be a better starting fit than him?

But please, go on. I'd love to know how someone who doesn't draw a ton of defensive attention with no outside game would make the bulls better.

Remember the start of the seaosn where KG and pierce came in out of shape, and player horribly and the celtics started wracking up losses? Yeah.

Rondo is still flawed, his game is redundant, particularly with a healthy rose, and apart from being a better passer, he does nothing that would help chicago. Teams would literally be able to stand just in the key if he was starting for them.

Thats why. But of course, i'm sure the great shooting of ronnier brewer won't lower his ast total at all.

I know. Sometimes i think people argue for the sake of arguing. He just barked down at my statement, duh dur dur then makes a weird comment about bulls having no scorers....Funny how a no scorer team got the one seed in the east. Funny guy.

Yes, it was the incredible offense the Bulls played that got them the 1 seed. Obviously.

I don't even know why i bother when people don't even think about their statements more in depth than just hur hur stats.

Not that Rondo should have been all over the ref at that moment, but he did step on the back of his foot before chest puffing forward when they just showed the replay.

Owzers

I don't know the rules, but on the loose ball that ended up in Rondo ejected, is it legal to hit Smith in the head several times when on the ground if trying for a tie-up?

dream

Not that Rondo should have been all over the ref at that moment, but he did step on the back of his foot before chest puffing forward when they just showed the replay.

Right, there was no malice. It was just accidental contact that stemmed from the ref tripping him. Free RR9.

Duki

Banned
emwitus do you know what playoff basketball looks like

because the way it looks with the bulls in the last six minutes of any playoff game is drose bulldozing into the lane firing up shots while triple teamed

well i mean not this year obv

but do you not remember the dismantling of the offense the heat inflicted on you

I don't know the rules, but on the loose ball that ended up in Rondo ejected, is it legal to hit Smith in the head several times when on the ground if trying for a tie-up?

I don't even like the Celtics but Bass and Smith both had it and then Smith took it away.

They waited too long to make a call.

I've seen a ton of situations in which they just call a jump ball.

A game should never come down to a call so just jump it up.

Rondo shouldn't have went apeshit so no hope for him.

Owzers

I like the Grizzlies and the Clippers, i hope for a good game, but deep down since i don't care which team wins, THIS is the game where i want to see some flops. Performance art time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom