• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

Ah, true. Very true.

569350985.gif

Is their anyway we can get a better view of that dance?

Emwitus

came back about 6 weeks ago or something.

Been mainly coming off the bench trying to get back into game shape.

He's had some ok games since coming back.

Yeah, i haven't been following the grizzlies the last few games but i saw what he did to the spurs last year......Didn't he break his leg? Good recovery. His playing great.

giri

Yeah, i haven't been following the grizzlies the last few games but i saw what he did to the spurs last year......Didn't he break his leg? Good recovery. His playing great.

Tore a ligament in his knee very early in the season.

Not an ACL.

RBH

your reaction to rondo's ejection?

I waved goodbye to him with a big smile on my face. :) I'll honestly take anything that will help the Hawks' chances.

Really fun game overall. Philips is basically stuck in limbo during the course of the regular season in terms of its atmosphere, but it's a different story come playoff time and alot more enjoyable.

T-Mac really doesn't get enough credit for what he does. The way he directs other teammates, dictates spacing, and creates open looks makes his basketball IQ exponentially higher than anyone else on the team. He's valuable to the team in all the little things he does that don't show up on the stat sheet.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I waved goodbye to him with a big smile on my face. :) I'll honestly take anything that will help the Hawks' chances.

Really fun game overall. Philips is basically stuck in limbo during the course of the regular season in terms of its atmosphere, but it's a different story come playoff time and alot more enjoyable.

T-Mac really doesn't get enough credit for what he does. The way he directs other teammates, dictates spacing, and creates open looks makes his basketball IQ exponentially higher than anyone else on the team. He's valuable to the team in all the little things he does that don't show up on the stat sheet.

RBH, sell me on why I should lifelong your team over my current favorite, Pacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom