• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

d61f4c955188b2eb522c1a43b619c06076735b85_full.jpg

grizz

Mothman91

I haven't really watched much Grizz ball...but I want to know if Arenas has been fitting in with their system? I can't hate the dude, even though he fucked up when he was with us. Brought some relevancy into DC sports for a bit...I love the dude deep within my heart.

Hey Konex, Me and Black Mamba would like to hear how good and healthy you the think the Lakers will be. In depth analysis please...

Hey man, what I said was all in good fun. This, this right here is just over the line. Below the belt. VENGEANCE SHALL BE HAD AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobLoblaw

Banned
I haven't really watched much Grizz ball...but I want to know if Arenas has been fitting in with their system? I can't hate the dude, even though he fucked up when he was with us. Brought some relevancy into DC sports for a bit...I love the dude deep within my heart.
He's had a few good games, but he doesn't really get more than 10 minutes. Plus he didn't play much toward the end of the season because of a finger injury. He's meshed well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom