• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gawd I'm not looking forward to playing this Grizz team again.

The Clips look miserable....Blake Griffin is getting exposed for the fraud he is right now. I was hoping this would be a long series so we could get rest and Tiago could heal, but its not looking like that right now..

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Clippers have to learn that flashy basketball doesn't necessarily win games. Nor does it go very far in fixing a 26 point deficit.

Jazz-Grizz-Thunder/Mavs/Lakers

v.

Knicks without Lin/Shump-Magic without Dwight-Bulls without Rose

yeah...

I hate the conference divisions enough as it is but major injuries seem to all be focused on one conference too.

Emwitus

Clippers are a few trades away from being a very serious contender. But, don't let this game fool you guys, clippers can easily shoot lights out the next game and memphis suck at perimeter shooting.

DeAndre Jordan defense?

GX10o.jpg

jjasper

Team looks bored. Hopefully they are able to maintain energy in the fourth.

Edit: Its fat Gasol. That couldn't make the team at might high school.

giri

Clippers are a few trades away from being a very serious contender. But, don't let this game fool you guys, clippers can easily shoot lights out the next game and memphis suck at perimeter shooting.

Nope.

They really aren't.

They've got all the talent they need right there on that roster. But it's a collection of knuckle heads, chuckle fucks, and douche bags.

Not a single player on that team plays for the team. Deandre Jordan is the anti Tyson Chandler.

I meant that as in, they don't NEED to make trades. Not big ones anyway, only for bench players.

Emwitus

Nope.

They really aren't.

They've got all the talent they need right there on that roster. But it's a collection of knuckle heads, chuckle fucks, and douche bags.

Not a single player on that team plays for the team. Deandre Jordan is the anti Tyson Chandler.

I see what you mean but i still see potential and i could never bet against paul

Nope.

They really aren't.

I meant that as in, they don't NEED to make trades. Not big ones anyway, only for bench players.

chuckle fucks

lol

i like that

but yeah, you're right. The talent is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom