• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-266xq5.gif

Technicals fouls are ridiculous

I fucking hate NBA refs...my God...

Cloudy

Banned
Not saying Knicks are better with Shump out but without him they can get more minutes for the shooters which is the way you free up Melo and stay with Miami. Refs wouldn't give him much love vs. Wade/Bron defensively anyways

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, Chandler dunks the ball and gets a tech for having the capability to gaze.

Wade throws Bibby's shoe into the stands? That's cool. He ain't do shit.

Don't come back like Webber? The fuck? How are they comparable?

And what player says they aren't fine?

Players often say their knee is "75%" or "85% there. Butler said he's back to before the knee injury.

And he hasn't claimed any other injury I know of. I mean, every NBA player is sore and dinged up, but an actual injury affecting his play? I know of none.

Fine, he's still feeling the affects 15 months later. Does it change the fact that this season he has been below average? Which was the basis of the argument.

Zep said:
Nobody expected an all-star out of him. He looks like an older guy coming off a knee injury playing for a clown coach. Is that really so shocking?

He looks worse than that. He looks like Ryan Gomes playing for a clown coach.

This is where I have a problem with what you're saying. Like DY said, Butler isn't some young buck anymore and on top of coming back from the injury, had a grueling schedule to deal with. And he can say he's healthy all he wants...Tmac tried convincing people of that after his surgery and everyone knew he was lying.

Butlers stats before the injury showed someone playing at great level...Next year will be a better barometer due to easing back into a structured NBA schedule, not this 7 games in 8 nights shit.

First off, Butler wasn't playing at a great level before the injury. Butler has declined since '08. In Dallas last year before the injury he was nowhere near the Wiz Caron. granted, he was still much better than Clips Caron. But he was showing signs of declining and was certainly an NBA starter, but hardly playing great.

Second, TMac hurts your case since I'm saying Caron's athleticism being gone hurts him and it won't return at his age. TMac is a shell of the former player he once was.

Caron Butler is an old, declining player who at his peak relied on athleticism and was never elite and coming off a major knee injury. Those players don't tend to return to form ever again.

giri said:
I'm not the guys doctor nor do i keep detailed medical records of all players.

But i do know that the clippers team whether it was VDN or through the media did say he was injured.

You're just jumping off the deep end.

VDN never said as much. I cannot find anything to substantiate your claims.

You are making shit up straight out of your ass. Which is pretty much the only thing you're capable of.

Artest did the same shoe shit against Ariza, but that was a meaningless regular season game.

It's not like Heat need any more help to beat this Knicks squad.

Can't believe Wade is such a dick to throw the shoe out like that.

Can't believe the refs are such tools as to not call instant timeout and technical on that.

Can't believe the Knicks scored anyway.

Say word, we Charles Smith'd the putback

reilo

Hey guys, the Pacers are playing the Magic on NBATV.

Guys? Guys? Guys???

are we really making a big deal of a play where the knicks got the easiest alley ever anyways

god damn bosh chandler just took your sandwich

Owzers

Bibby shooting a jumper instead of passing to an open Novak, they might as well not even play Novak. Forget all his 3s , man is a defensive weapon.

reilo

are we really making a big deal of a play where the knicks got the easiest alley ever anyways

god damn bosh chandler just took your sandwich

Yes because this was called a technical two plays earlier:

untitled-266xq5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom