• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wade elbowed Bibby...and doesn't get the call? JR gets pushed the floor right before that and there's no foul call?

Ahahahaha...this is so rigged.

these goddamn refs. how the fuck was that last "steal" not a foul?

please knicks dont ragequit tonight, despite how unfair some of this shit is

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
is Relio actually calling for a tech because Wade tossed a shoe that should be on Bibby's foot off the court.. lol

the Tyson tech was shitty indeed.. but really trying to compare the two things aren't even possible

PBY

Banned
Wade elbowed Bibby...and doesn't get the call? JR gets pushed the floor right before that and there's no foul call?

Ahahahaha...this is so rigged.

Heat get away with murder sometimes, Wade threw an elbow at bibby before that last shot.

Okay, i'm not saying that the refs are great, but you can't do this selective viewing. Chalmers took some contact when he just drove right now. The refs aren't making a notable impact in this game- this isn't an excuse.

Okay, i'm not saying that the refs are great, but you can't do this selective viewing. Chalmers took some contact when he just drove right now. The refs aren't making a notable impact in this game- this isn't an excuse.

peterb0y we should start posting everytime we feel that there was a ticky tack call

actually no we shouldn't, don't need anymore salt in this thread

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
is Relio actually calling for a tech because Wade tossed a shoe that should be on Bibby's foot off the court.. lol

the Tyson tech was shitty indeed.. but really trying to compare the two things aren't even possible

Yeah, why not? If one is a tech for taunting, shouldn't the other be the same? He was impeding a player from resuming the game as quickly as possible.

Just because it's funny doesn't make it right.

Owzers

Wade elbow was noteworthy because it was so highly visible and deliberate.

PBY

Banned
peterb0y we should start posting everytime we feel that there was a ticky tack call

actually no we shouldn't, don't need anymore salt in this thread

Lol i agree- the calls right here aren't making a difference in the game. It just was upsetting that after game 1 a lot of people directly blamed the refs for a 30 point loss.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, why not? If one is a tech for taunting, shouldn't the other be the same? He was impeding a player from resuming the game as quickly as possible.

Just because it's funny doesn't make it right.

Bibby's shoe shouldn't be on the court.. dude tossed it out of his way.. you made it sound like he chucked it..

its a foreign object on the court..

PBY

Banned
Pppl call out Battier going down WITH CONTACT, but when Melo goes down like he took a bullet from a sniper no one mentions it. Thats why you can't selectively pick out plays like that- just watch the game, the calls will even out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom