• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean am I serious? Yes I'm serious. Do you really want to hear Reggie Miller give his take on what was talked about LAST playoffs?

I never want to hear Reggie Miller. But talking about last year's playoffs during the playoffs is all but expected.

Do you think The Mavs winning it all last year won't be brought up? The Lakers not giving a fuck and getting swept? Chi and OKC falling short of the big series? Celtics not being what they were year after year.

Orlando, Celtics and Miami will get the "got there but got beat" category for a bit. Until they win or the roster is turn over. Even then if the Celts make it to the playoffs in a few years they'll bring up the 08 title and the subsequent failures.

untitled-8bcym9.gif

In yo face

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Can i just say, that i like the fact that wade and james have only 1 3pt attempt each.
I'm impressed

They haven't even powered up to hiteveryshotfukyodefenseclownSSJ mode to run things.

giri

I'm not convinced Roy Hibbert could back down anyone in the WNBA.

I mean. FFS. you have like a 6inch height advantage.

there's nothing we can do to maintain pressure.

wow, only LBJ's first personal? It's as if he has a protective shield around him. Somehow, he isn't a participant in this game's physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom