• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
To be fair that was true for most of the regular season.

Not sure what has gotten into Big Baby of late. He's been a completely different player since Dwight went down.

I guess Dwight doesn't really make his teammates look better.

Baby has never really gotten a chance to shine.. in Boston or in Orlando.

He was a beast in college and showed flashes of the skillset during his career, but always had to play behind another big..

with that said.. his play is shocking the hell out of me..

untitled-7r1aqg.gif

Didn't look fragant to me. he seemed steady.

Blackace

He's saying Davis "flopped", meaning acted out the fall due to lack of contact. He got rocked.

He looked like an extra from Drunken Master 2...

I don't think he got rocked like that.. he did a bit of a sell job.. Baron has one of the greatest flops of all time vs the Jazz so it isn't beyond him..

Mxrz

I mostly think about that last Boston / Magic ECF with Baby. Wasn't the stats or anything, but he was just going after everything. That's why I got excited when he joined the Magic. Dreamed about him doing that during the playoffs for us. Only with Dwight on the floor too.

Hopefully it'll all work out next season. But Didn't expect Anderson to become so good either.

Blackace

He was still moving his feet at time of impact....

I"m not saying the contact wasn't sold, but it wasn't a legal screen either.

His feet were set at the time of contact.. but he moved right before the contact so it is pretty close..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom