• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Orlando is going to shoot threes, it should be obvious for Indiana, tape, or not. It's all they've put around Howard for years.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So I wonder why the Magic stopped running pick and rolls with Dwight. Still works great with Big Baby and the rest of the team.

edit: Also Big Baby is the best half time interview. ever.

Mxrz

Wonder if all those Celtic fans that trolled us about Bass for Baby still feel that way. Always said this guy is on a different level during playoffs.

So I wonder why the Magic stopped running pick and rolls with Dwight. Still works great with Big Baby and the rest of the team.

edit: Also Big Baby is the best half time interview. ever.

Yeah, kept thinking that. "Why can't you guys do this with Dwight?"

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wonder if all those Celtic fans that trolled us about Bass for Baby still feel that way. Always said this guy is on a different level during playoffs.

To be fair that was true for most of the regular season.

Not sure what has gotten into Big Baby of late. He's been a completely different player since Dwight went down.

I guess Dwight doesn't really make his teammates look better.

untitled-7r1aqg.gif

amares defense is fucking lazy. look at that last play. dude stops his dribble, amare is up on him and then backs off. PRESSURE THE MAN so he can't make an easy pass out. horrible

if the heat are so aggro, knicks should try to draw more offensive fouls. wish jeffries was healthier, he was pretty good at drawing those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom