• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

YC2Zf.jpg

we have no chance of winning any games if no one besides melo steps up

much better game but goddamn just poor offense and missed FTs

Cipherr

we have no chance of winning any games if no one besides melo steps up

much better game but goddamn just poor offense and missed FTs

Give the Knicks credit where its due.

Melo has shown up

Baron has been brilliant

And Smith has hit some great great shots as well. This is a long way from Game 1, they are playing this game, they are just still losing.

If the Knicks going to be poor on D you might as well play Novak at the 3 and Carmelo at the 4 at the beginning of the game. Geez.

No FGs for an 7-8 minute stretch doesn't help either.

Give the Knicks credit where its due.

Melo has shown up

Baron has been brilliant

And Smith has hit some great great shots as well. This is a long way from Game 1, they are playing this game, they are just still losing.

absolutely. however for most of the game it was a 4 pt game until they started being dumb.

there were many improvements. didnt give up much TOs and they shot decently. we just really need others to step up. amare is the biggest problem in our offense now..he should be doing much more

now we just need to win all of our home games and hopefully draw this out to a 7 game series

PBY

Banned
Role players have pretty much made shots to the median tonight. Hope they don't shit it up at MSG

Oh they definitely will shoot at a significantly lower level- its pretty much an expected statistic that role-players play notably worse away.

oh, and sit everyone

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
absolutely. however for most of the game it was a 4 pt game until they started being dumb.

there were many improvements. didnt give up much TOs and they shot decently. we just really need others to step up. amare is the biggest problem in our offense now..he should be doing much more

now we just need to win all of our home games and hopefully draw this out to a 7 game series
Just like IWMTB said

Alrix

carmelo dropped 28. only reason we arent down 30 pts like saturday

amare though...fuck that guy

I think it's pretty clear that the Amar'e/Carmelo experiment failed. One and a half seasons together and they still play better when the other one isn't on the floor. Grunwald is a smart guy, I wonder what's gonna happen this offseason.

giri

Pacers winning and no one cares. Pacers lose and they're terrible. Tough postion for a team that hasn't been to the second round in seven years.

And he would pout if he wasn't the only option.

Cmon giggles, that leaves out all of the context.

PBY

Banned
I feel JR needs to start if NY wants to have a chance in gms 3 and 4. Landry is WORTHLESS right now

I would LOVE JR to start. Sure, theres the risk that he can go off and then were screwed, but more likely than not he'll channel his poor mans MJ and take shitty fadeaways and hit asshole 3s.

Also, GG Knicks.

Mxrz

Well, everyone expected the Pacers to coast. Them struggling is more noteworthy than winning. Losing tonight would be absolutely horrible for them. The way they look, Miami will sweep.

But Duhon is just waiting to dance.

And is still a complete moron. Haha.

masud

Banned
Knicks didn't give up this time at least but Miami shot well today. It is what it is. The role players will be better in the Garden, it stilll think the Knicks win one or two games.

I personally think the Knicks played a great game. they stayed withing 4-5 points through most of game, and it was just a series of 3s from Miller that set it apart.

They should have let NOVAK TAKE MORE POT SHOTS and would have kept the game closer. I'm still not counting the team out.

I'm sure MSG will give them the boost. i still say this goes to game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom