• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

Chandler had a good game too. Limited minutes but he scored well while he was in. He did his thing. And the tech he got was bullshit. The more I think about it, it has to be defense that fucked this game for the Knicks, I dont feel they played badly at all. Offensively at least.

I think it's pretty clear that the Amar'e/Carmelo experiment failed. One and a half seasons together and they still play better when the other one isn't on the floor. Grunwald is a smart guy, I wonder what's gonna happen this offseason.

have amare come off the bench and replace chandler. he did well in that position a few games ago

fuck his "star" status, he hasnt earned the right to start. even jr smith, on his bad days, perform better than amare on average. fuck what he thinks, he needs to come off the bench. woodson has no time to appease players if he really wants to win

h3ro

9rfqz.jpg

Chandler had a good game too. Limited minutes but he scored well while he was in. He did his thing. And the tech he got was bullshit. The more I think about it, it has to be defense that fucked this game for the Knicks, I dont feel they played badly at all. Offensively at least.

yeah, they shot 49% with MIA shooting 52%. just poor defense, easy misses, and missed FTs that fucked us up.

ah well. thursday it is. at least they showed some fight tonight

Gigglepoo

Cmon giggles, that leaves out all of the context.

The "context" is that the Pacers are a young team with little playoff experience. They over achieved in the regular season. The Magic have guys who have won big time games recently. Yeah, the Pacers should win, but they have crazy expectations for an average team.

They aren't "terrible" when they get down early or "juggernauts" when they win. Just an average team trying to eek out tough wins and improve in the future.

DominoKid

Black people don't blush. - Chuck
You got a great, unfiltered mouth and we love it - Kenny

30 secs in and they got me dying laughing.

Alrix

have amare come off the bench and replace chandler. he did well in that position a few games ago

fuck his "star" status, he hasnt earned the right to start. even jr smith, on his bad days, perform better than amare on average. fuck what he thinks, he needs to come off the bench. woodson has no time to appease players if he really wants to win

That's not gonna happen, as much sense as it might make. Plus with so much salary locked up in those two we can't improve in other areas.

Maybe once Deron ditches the Nets they'll be desperate for someone to sell tickets and we can dump him on them.

Owzers

time to flush the Knicks trash from my mind and put on my Mavs 2011 champions hat.

I want to see at least 3 Vince power dunk attempts to remind people what going to the rim strong looks like.

Mxrz

Q-Rich doesn't get enough credit.

Not watching the other game. Why are Knicks fans elsewhere screaming for Melo to be traded? How did he suddenly not become their best player?

Yeah, I actually liked that Amar'e led Knicks pre-Melo. Maybe not the best, but fun to watch. Then they trade for Melo, and there's suddenly like a million fans everywhere, automatic contenders, etc.

giri

The "context" is that the Pacers are a young team with little playoff experience. They over achieved in the regular season. The Magic have guys who have won big time games recently. Yeah, the Pacers should win, but they have crazy expectations for an average team.

They aren't "terrible" when they get down early or "juggernauts" when they win. Just an average team trying to eek out tough wins and improve in the future.

It's terrible that they lost to THIS Orlando team considering how poor the Magic played in the regular season, how many advantages the Pacers have, and that Orlando are missing the (supposed) best C in the game today.

This might be a young Indy team, but it's not like they're coming up against the Celtics here. They should put away this Orlando team, and handily.

The Magic's first option so far this series is Glen Davis.

His nickname from many of the posters in this thread is the Useless Fat Fuck.

No team will get praise for beating the Magic, only criticism for losing especially when it comes with major choking.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Magic's first option so far this series is Glen Davis.

His nickname from many of the posters in this thread is the Useless Fat Fuck.

No team will get praise for beating the Magic, only criticism for losing especially when it comes with major choking.
You are the Tony Parker of this thread

Mxrz

Really don't like the entire team trying to get calls. They don't get them then the pacers sprint back and boom.

That's not gonna happen, as much sense as it might make. Plus with so much salary locked up in those two we can't improve in other areas.

Maybe once Deron ditches the Nets they'll be desperate for someone to sell tickets and we can dump him on them.

god i hope so. until then, we can only pray the bench steps up. shit at least play harrelson instead of fields. even if his shots suck, jorts at least plays a decent D

*sigh* oh wells :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom