• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando still has a chance to push this series pretty far since Indiana could be terrified to play in a road playoff game and the Magic could get super hot in a game. Their players are really bad though...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jameer -23
J-Rich -19
Big Baby -30
Hedo -23
Ryno -1

Only one of these idiots fouled out after being in foul trouble the whole night -_-

Alrix

god i hope so. until then, we can only pray the bench steps up. shit at least play harrelson instead of fields. even if his shots suck, jorts at least plays a decent D

*sigh* oh wells :(

If Fields doesn't play, our only guards off the bench are Bibby and Smith. Plus I don't think Fields does too shabby of a job on defense. He's not a lockdown defender like Shump but I think he does a solid job making shots difficult when guys try to take him 1 on 1. Where Fields really hurts us is his offense, but maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe we can resign him for a while for dirt cheap and he'll fix his shot and be a pretty productive, cheap bench player going forward.

But yeah we were screwed once Lin went down, and then again when we lost to the Cavs at the end of the season. Fields was playing pretty damn well with Lin out there.

PBY

Banned
Jorge Sedano ‏ @SedanoShow Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Amare Stoudemire is being tended to by medics after punching a fire extinguisher glass & lacerating his hand. #Knicks #HEAT #NBA

Owzers

Amare Stoudemire is being tended to by medics after punching a fire extinguisher glass & lacerating his hand. #Knicks #HEAT #NBA

At least Melo has an excuse to take every shot in game 3 now...

untitled-142cxjd.gif

Cipherr

Well at least he cares. I couldnt tell with his shit defense. The way he didnt bother to close on that Chalmers 3 was disgusting. This is the fucking playoffs.

btw what was the thing you said about stu and hoch earlier I missed your reply if there was one

thekad

Banned
Perkins set two straight "passionate" screens on Marion then went after Dirk. He was begging for something to happen.

The replays were too fast for me, but I thought Perk had his fist closed and threw a punch.

Anyone else see whether it was or not, because he would be suspended next game if he did throw a punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom