• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best D he played all night.

His knees held up well.

lmfao. fuck you guys T_T

if this means he cares, he needs to bring this intensity on the court. punching glass wont accomplish shit

If Fields doesn't play, our only guards off the bench are Bibby and Smith. Plus I don't think Fields does too shabby of a job on defense. He's not a lockdown defender like Shump but I think he does a solid job making shots difficult when guys try to take him 1 on 1. Where Fields really hurts us is his offense, but maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe we can resign him for a while for dirt cheap and he'll fix his shot and be a pretty productive, cheap bench player going forward.

But yeah we were screwed once Lin went down, and then again when we lost to the Cavs at the end of the season. Fields was playing pretty damn well with Lin out there.

yeah, once lin got injured, so did fields' confidence apparently. he needs to find someone else to do the pregame bible handshake with him, maybe thats what is missing. while he wasnt magical then, hes downright atrocious now :/

why the hell hasnt gadzuric gotten any play time? dude was pretty awful the first 2 games he played for us but we need a big to get those damn easy ass rebounds.

PBY

Banned
At least Amar'e found a way to get to the glass at some point.

wee-bey-gif.gif

Gigglepoo

It's terrible that they lost to THIS Orlando team considering how poor the Magic played in the regular season, how many advantages the Pacers have, and that Orlando are missing the (supposed) best C in the game today.

This might be a young Indy team, but it's not like they're coming up against the Celtics here. They should put away this Orlando team, and handily.

Remember when the Lakers lost two games to the Rockets a few years back, after Yao and T-Mac got hurt? That didn't make LA terrible. Indiana now has two playoff wins in seven years. Realistic expectations and all that.

I don't blame Amar'e. I blame Hollywood. Hollywood makes you think you can jump through a window and shake off the shards and be okay. In real life, you're likely to die from all the blood loss due to the cuts. At the least you'd need medical attention.

Amar'e probably didn't think breaking glass would cut him. PUNCH SOMETHING SOFT INSTEAD. LIKE BOSH.

giri

Remember when the Lakers lost two games to the Rockets a few years back, after Yao and T-Mac got hurt? That didn't make LA terrible. Indiana now has two playoff wins in seven years. Realistic expectations and all that.

Those were pretty terrible losses.

But they exploited the biggest weakness the laker team had. Fisher.

The magic don't really have any specific way to exploit Orlando. But the pacers sure do to Orlando.

dream

I don't blame Amar'e. I blame Hollywood. Hollywood makes you think you can jump through a window and shake off the shards and be okay. In real life, you're likely to die from all the blood loss due to the cuts. At the least you'd need medical attention.

Amar'e probably didn't think breaking glass would cut him. PUNCH SOMETHING SOFT INSTEAD. LIKE BOSH.

and then you go and ruin your great moment with this garbage

and then you go and ruin your great moment with this garbage

I'm serious about that hollywood thing, though. many people believe you can punch glass and not get cut because of it. Real glass doesn't work like that.

Brandon Wright is who we thought he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom