• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddles

Banned
i think okc is probably the most annoying team in the league now. there is something so fucking annoying about them. the endless freethrows, the fact they hit them all, the lucky wins, the stupid ass noob fans and their tshirts... i don't even like dallas and i want them to win so bad.

russell westbrook and his little bitch face don't help.

JoeFu

Banned
Man.... why didn't they at least call the time out? Its better than jet jacking up a 30 footer. Still Mavs lost this because Dirk isn't as clutch this year. Missed that wide open 3 and that one fade away.

ibq9SjlUSa2NmE.gif
ibq9SjlUSa2NmE.gif

ibq9SjlUSa2NmE.gif
ibq9SjlUSa2NmE.gif

i think okc is probably the most annoying team in the league now. there is something so fucking annoying about them. the endless freethrows, the fact they hit them all, the lucky wins, the stupid ass noob fans and their tshirts... i don't even like dallas and i want them to win so bad.

okc is awesome.

Amare's not playing which means more Melo at the 4. This kind of worries me a little since they looked much better without Amare...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Fisher goes off, FThunder barely win at buzzer. Even when they do beat the Mavs, I don't know if this bodes well for them later on.

Enjoy your Miami / OKC finals.

There's no way Mavs have a chance if OKC goes up 2-0.

They might not win the series but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this is 2-2 after 4 games. OKC doesn't impress me at all. Their offense is going to struggle like this against all the top teams. LAL or Spurs would push their shit in.

Branduil

They might not win the series but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this is 2-2 after 4 games. OKC doesn't impress me at all. Their offense is going to struggle like this against all the top teams. LAL or Spurs would push their shit in.

It's over, konex wants you guys to play the Thunder for some reason.

how the fuck can anyone hate okc other than fans of the team they're playing each night? They have one of the best stars in the league, the best sixth man, the comedy of westbrick, and by far the most energetic arena in the nation. OKC haters, lol.

Canuck76

Banned
I think Mavs get these next 2 games. Durant has sucked for the majority and this Mav team is incredibly pissed they've blown two chances. They know what's at stake and i think they break OKC in those 2 games at Dallas.

After that anything can happen

Cipherr

@Amareisreal: I am so mad at myself right now, I want to apologize to the fans and my team, not proud of my actions
@AAAExtinguisher: Where's my apology?

:lol

And why are folks pulling the Stern card on the OKC/Mavs series, these have had even officiating and have come down to the wire. Respect good games gentlemen, cmon now. Either of those could have easily gone both ways.

Emwitus

My hate for the thunder is immeasurable! Mostly because the reason i hate the celts so much is now on the thunder. Agh! This could have been a 2 game sweep. So pathetic. Gosh.

Yup. I really don't like watching them play tbh. Endless isos (even though it works).

Branduil

how the fuck can anyone hate okc other than fans of the team they're playing each night? They have one of the best stars in the league, the best sixth man, the comedy of westbrick, and by far the most energetic arena in the nation. OKC haters, lol.

Because they're a bunch of disrespectful floppers owned by a scumbag who cheated a city out of their team. Pretty easy actually.

jealousy. Has there every been a top team people liked? The only reason people even "liked" Dallas last year is cuz they went through Miami.

Mxrz

Laaaaaaaaame ending.

OKC closing the game with FTs is all too predictable. But maybe Artest will get his revenge next round.

Seattle fans, Hardenfloppy flopflop, etc.

giga

fthunder

I think Mavs get these next 2 games. Durant has sucked for the majority and this Mav team is incredibly pissed they've blown two chances. They know what's at stake and i think they break OKC in those 2 games at Dallas.

Dallas literally has to win 4 of their next 5 to win the series.

That's just this thread. "Most unlikeable team in the league" is said about every team by random ass posters once in a while

And why is anyone surprised Brandy is complaining about the refs, he does after every game win or lose, blowout or not.

or more likely

mavs lose game three and four

Duki

Banned

cos their coach is shit

but i mean their offense struggling has produced 102 and 99 points so far..

Doomsayer

This was probably the most boring exciting game I have ever seen. No offensive flow whatsoever, literally both teams lived on the free throw line.

Jason Terry is a fucking idiot, you are not the best play on the team. Give the ball to your captain and get the fuck out of his way. He fucked up four times in the last minute. Disgusting performance by him.

Durant was ice cold all game. He lived on the line and he rebounded though, so he gets a pass.

Dirk went cold at the wrong time.

I LOATHE watching OKCs "offense." It's so pedestrian, I'm pretty sure I can run a better offensive set than what Brooks throws out there.

If I see another game with 71 free throws I'm going to lose my mind.

That's just this thread. "Most unlikeable team in the league" is said about every team by random ass posters once in a while

And why is anyone surprised Brandy is complaining about the refs, he does after every game win or lose, blowout or not.

We can't hate OKC? I hated them from their inception. I hate the offense they run, and I hate that they are awarding free throws for getting breathed on. Basically, fuck OKC.

Damnit, that was directed to Volcano, not you ph33.

Branduil

I was right about Terry all along. I'll be accepting apologies from the people who claimed he was some kind of clutch god and he didn't just get lucky last year.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So Knicks age...who's burning their Amare jerseys?

I still can't believe this stupid fuck punches glass (OF ALL THINGS). But it would be hilarious if the Knicks end up winning 3 in NY without him. LOL

RedAssedApe

Banned

LOL hope you are kidding. I'm pretty sure all NBA teams wish their fans would get this into the game. Say what you want about the Thunder but their crowd is great.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
If Dallas holds on at home I think they win this series.

If Dallas had last years Dirk they would be up 2-0 instead of the other way around. There is no doubt in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom