• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
x2_c3feaab

Y'all have my stomach in pain tonight LOLOLOL!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's a bobcats fan let him have an outlet
I hate ugly basketball.

Pacers bring the worst of college ball to the NBA and call it toughness.

And being 3rd in the east is like bragging about having Facebook at Foster's home of imaginary friends

Canuck76

Banned
I hate ugly basketball.

Pacers bring the worst of college ball to the NBA and call it toughness.

And being 3rd in the east is like bragging about having Facebook at Foster's home of imaginary friends

Hahahahaha what does that last part even mean? How the hell do you know about fosters home of imaginary friends hahaha?

What do you mean by the worst of college ball? I don't actively watch them but aren't granger and hibbert decent?

Every NBA player is TAUGHT TO FLOP. The Thunder are great at it. And you wouldn't be complaining if they were shit free throwers like the Heat or the Cavs were during Lebrons time with them was. But the Thunder have some of the best shooters in the league, so they're going to make nearly all of them.

As for the owner thing, don't hate the team and their players for that. Hate the rich white man who is drinking your tears and bathing in bills. And I promise you, a lot of owners would do the same thing.

Shit that sucks is always gonna suck, so why say that it sucks amirite?

Branduil

what about fans of other teams who are empathetic to Seattle which is actually a great bball town. Its not like they weren't filling the seats

No you don't understand. Every single owner in the league would have left Seattle, and every team in the league shoots as many free throws as the Thunder. Why can't you understand these simple facts that I really hope you don't google?

I never listen to Cowherd because he's a hack, but I was listening to one of the segments today because it was apparently even stranger than usual and he said that the first thing he thought of when he saw Rose get injured was how LeBron haters would use the injury to try to diminish LeBron, lolwtf.

And yeah, this is totally random for as of now, but it's so odd and obsessive that I had to post something about it.

what about fans of other teams who are empathetic to Seattle which is actually a great bball town. Its not like they weren't filling the seats

I'm empathetic too! It sucks the Sonics aren't there anymore. But, hating the Thunder TEAM for that? Direct it towards the politics, not the play.

No you don't understand. Every single owner in the league would have left Seattle, and every team in the league shoots as many free throws as the Thunder. Why can't you understand these simple facts that I really hope you don't google?

Where did I say that? Way to put words in my mouth man. I just said the some owners would do the same thing. It's happened in the NFL as well. And I did not say every team shoots as many free throws as them, are you blind? I just said it's a "skill" that every player is taught since, jesus I don't know, high school? The Thunder just sell it really well. Unlike Lebron.

DY_nasty

Thought that was us?
Naw. Yal just suck and have a bunch of positionless players.

Indy actively tries to fuck the game. Whether it be with perimeter fuckeration or with the forever disgusting (mis)use of Hibbert and their other bigs.

I never listen to Cowherd because he's a hack, but I was listening to one of the segments today because it was apparently even stranger than usual and he said that the first thing he thought of when he saw Rose get injured was how LeBron haters would use the injury to try to diminish LeBron, lolwtf.

And yeah, this is totally random for as of now, but it's so odd and obsessive that I had to post something about it.
Cowherd is a great troll. Love watching him and Beadle on SN

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Poor JET. Bails Dirk out when he's struggling in the Finals, and he gets all the blame for an entire year that Cuban took off.

He obviously reads GAF because that's pretty much what happened here lol

DY_nasty

Poor JET. Bails Dirk out when he's struggling in the Finals, and he gets all the blame for an entire year that Cuban took off.
Feel free to visit the other years of Terry's post season accolades. This is the norm, not last year.

Branduil

I like how the argument is that we're not allowed to hate teams for flopping or abandoning their city because other people do it too(or not even do it, just think about it).

On the topic of Pacers basketball, yeah, its ugly as hell, but it looks like it would be really fun to be on that team. They just play really tough and get under the other team's skin. Also, gotta love Psycho T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom