• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

If Dallas holds on at home I think they win this series.

If Dallas had last years Dirk they would be up 2-0 instead of the other way around. There is no doubt in my mind.

If Dallas had last year's refs they would be up 2-0, and it's not like Mavs are as good as last year. OKC is just not that good.

Because they're a bunch of disrespectful floppers owned by a scumbag who cheated a city out of their team. Pretty easy actually.

All I heard from this was "Because they're [every NBA team] owned by [every NBA or sports owner] who [made a business decision that has profited tremendously].

Cry fucking more dude.

I think Durant is a little overrated, and pushed by people based on how much they hate Lebron. Also they have fugly jerseys and the name "Thunder" is mid-90s extreme trendy bad. I'd rather see the Heat win a title before the Thunder.

Emwitus

untitled-4ryjjx.gif

Great games so far between OKC and Dallas.

If they win, let the come to LA. I would risk an LA sweep for a chance of punking this team.

why did terry take both of those shots? both of them looked awfully rushed too

So Knicks age...who's burning their Amare jerseys?

I still can't believe this stupid fuck punches glass (OF ALL THINGS). But it would be hilarious if the Knicks end up winning 3 in NY without him. LOL

im gonna buy one now just so i could punch a window with it wrapped around my arm

Branduil

All I heard from this was "Because they're [every NBA team] owned by [every NBA or sports owner] who [made a business decision that has profited tremendously].

Cry fucking more dude.

Yes, every team in the league shoots as many free throws as the Thunder, and every team in the league has an owner who moved their team. You have truly owned me with your command of the facts.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Pacers-age doesn't exist. If they did, I'd troll them harder than new York.

Canuck76

Banned
So i go on the English premier league website and they don't even have highlights

How can i convince myself this sport is exciting if you can't show me anything, much less anything worth watching?

Yes, every team in the league shoots as many free throws as the Thunder, and every team in the league has an owner who moved their team. You have truly owned me with your command of the facts.

Every NBA player is TAUGHT TO FLOP. The Thunder are great at it. And you wouldn't be complaining if they were shit free throwers like the Heat or the Cavs were during Lebrons time with them was. But the Thunder have some of the best shooters in the league, so they're going to make nearly all of them.

As for the owner thing, don't hate the team and their players for that. Hate the rich white man who is drinking your tears and bathing in bills. And I promise you, a lot of owners would do the same thing.

Branduil

Every NBA player is TAUGHT TO FLOP. The Thunder are great at it. And you wouldn't be complaining if they were shit free throwers like the Heat or the Cavs were during Lebrons time with them was. But the Thunder have some of the best shooters in the league, so they're going to make nearly all of them.

As for the owner thing, don't hate the team and their players for that. Hate the rich white man who is drinking your tears and bathing in bills. And I promise you, a lot of owners would do the same thing.

And people wonder why this thread has a reputation for being hostile to drive-bys.

LOL, just LOL.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I was with you until this post.

Stay free

Doomsayer

Dude what the fuck?

I'm pretty sure everyone complains a high amount of fts regardless what team is getting them, but most of the time it's either the Heat or Thunder who get the majority of the calls.

Branduil

*shrugs* Believe what you want. I just can't see any reason to hate them other than bitter seattle fans

Yes, that's because you live in some alternate reality where every team flops as much as the Thunder, and every team in the league has relocated in the last five years because they couldn't steal public money from their old city any more.

The rest of us, who actually watch more than five games a year, know better.

*shrugs* Believe what you want. I just can't see any reason to hate them other than bitter seattle fans

I'm with ya. I like OKC as a team. If the Lakers don't win it all, I'd prefer them to do it over the other teams that can.

People have a problem giving YNB any credit.

Brandi - you have Jason Terry on your team. Your argument is invalid.

C4Lukins

Mavs just don't have it this year, it's been there all season long; They just don't know how to close anymore.

The end of quarters have been a nightmare no matter who we play. Under 24 seconds on the clock, Mavs ball, we are going to miss it and it is going to be a terrible shot. 2 seconds on the clock, our opponent has the ball, the other team is going to make it.

Really, Fthunders? How many f'n FT's did they give Dirk last year in this series? Like 40 in that one game. Don't be hatin cause we hittin!

cashman

Banned

Nice post. Remember if people talk shit about this post, they're just being insular.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
hay guise what's going on in here?

It's ok guys FThunder won't work on the Spurs if we get to them. 2-13 in the last 15 against them IIRC.

The Spurs are like last in the entire league in fouls called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom