• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How can Boozer score more when he only has 10 shot attempts? You want him to score? Then make him the focal point of your offense, and run some real fucking plays!

NFreak

Philly isn't going to shoot 60% every night. Still a long series. Absolutely awful game to watch as a Bulls fan but not too worried about this series..... yet.

4aff19f389.png

Okay manic depression Knux out for now.

Optimistic mode activate

Moral victory achieved.

Turner and Jrue are both balling for once.

Collins took his head out of his ass for once.

maybe we can get another?

/ MD Knux back.

this means nothing.

Canuck76

Banned
Hey guys i watch Celtics game's occasionally but what role does bradley play on offense when both he and Rondo are on the floor? Rondo's pg right?

And who's pg off of the bench?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If Bulls fans don't like what Boozer is doing, then they should blame the Bulls, not Boozer. They had 8 years of footage to base this guy off of, and they decided to sign him to a contract. Boozer is playing at the exact the level he always has throughout his career ( a bit down in rebounds and free throws, though). This is him. Don't like it? You shouldn't have signed the eight year veteran.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hey guys i watch Celtics game's occasionally but what role does bradley play on offense when both he and Rondo are on the floor? Rondo's pg right?

And who's pg off of the bench?

He plays offball usually. Fake SG. Terryism.

Dooling is your PG off the bench.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Thibs is to blame for this loss. The man made no adjustments after losing Rose. Idiot kept the "PG must score" offense.

dream

SoulPlaya, did they explain why Young Rose chose to hide in a box rather than sitting on his bench with his friends and lending his support?

Thibs is to blame for this loss. The man made no adjustments after losing Rose. Idiot kept the "PG must score" offense.

I don't call out any other teams coach but he totally should have went to Noah and his other bigs.

Hawes is soft as fuck, Allen is a rook, Brand is old.

No reason to try to not attack those guys.

but also when you get outcoached by the man who started Meeks for most of the year then you know you dun goofed.

NFreak

I'd definitely say he deserves at least part of the blame for the loss. Just like the players in the second half he didn't seem like he was into the game. Hell, his voice wasn't even completely shot into the fourth quarter and that always happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom