• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Take out Boozer, put in Gibson, lead expands.

Hopefully, Bulls fans will now realize that it's not (just) Boozer. Deng's lack of offense (yes, I know he's injured) is the main problem.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Atlanta needs more miracle plays like that in order to beat Boston without it's entire fucking backcourt at home... wtf

Cipherr

Phi going ham out there. Lord I can just see the news, NBA TV, Sportscenter and everyone everywhere is the Bulls lose this game. Gonna be no shortage of overreactions.

dream

It's almost like the Bulls went into this game determined to prove they can't do it without Young Rose.

I'm trying to compile stats. What about pierce today? Amazing.
Don't forget, Boston 2008 played in a horrible conference. Especially offensively.

Spurs compiled their D in a tough West. Big difference.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/blog/?p=7239

Duncan's teams are twice as potent on D as KGs when adjusted for opponents and compared to league averages.

Pierce just Tebow'd.

opposite of the Celtics proving they are better off with Pierce handling the ball than with Rondo?

They have 85 points...

Cloudy

Banned
I can't express how terrible ATL's offense is. They just take turns breaking the defense down and when they do, they kick out for a long jumper. WTF

And PP Tebows lmao

Sanjuro

iuLRwmJi7oBKD.gif

The M.O.B

Bulls could really use some offense, too bad they have nobody that can do that outside of Rose. They could very well be done in this round.

Jake.

celtics winning would be a nice 25th birthday present.

is there anywhere dudes outside the states (australia) can listen to the game via internet radio or something? i didn't buy league pass this season due to them jacking up the intl price so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom