• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver was really lucky to be so close. Lakers got anything they wanted on offense, for the most part. If the Lakers would have hit some of their 3s, which they basically made none, they'd have ran away with this one. And those misses led to transition buckets for Denver.

And Denver mostly struggled in the halfcourt, again.

I expect Lakers to lose game 3 and would surprised if they didn't, but they can definitely take one of the two in Denver.

Lakers win!!!!

PxDUM.gif

GD2wa.jpg

linsivvi

Denver was really lucky to be so close. Lakers got anything they wanted on offense, for the most part. If the Lakers would have hit some of their 3s, which they basically made none, they'd have ran away with this one. And those misses led to transition buckets for Denver.

And Denver mostly struggled in the halfcourt, again.

I expect Lakers to lose game 3 and would surprised if they didn't, but they can definitely take one of the two in Denver.

They need to play much better transition D. The Nuggets getting a few run outs with the crowd behind them would be lethal.

Cloudy

Banned
Only watched a couple minutes of first half. Was he just disinterested on D?

Whole game just kind of felt like Lakers and their crowd slepwalk through the game.

Should help them in later series not having to run a ton in this first series though

He wasn't the only problem tonight. We gave up way too many leakouts. Thing is, when he is so deep inside looking to score, we have no last line of defense to save the shitty transition defense. Also, he had just 6 defensive boards (9 total) tonight as poorly as Denver shot early on. Hill had 10 in 20 minutes!

Emwitus

Javale played well tonight. If he stays in his role and not try to force things he can be a presence. I think he is the x factor for the nuggets.

Owzers

I'm only glad the lakers are 2-0 is so the second round will be more competitive. Even though i want the Nuggets to win, they're destined to disappoint, like they're doing now.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
How many wide fucking open 3's did we miss tonight? I mean WIDE OPEN.

Matt Barnes was money from down town before that ankle injury. =/

They need to play much better transition D. The Nuggets getting a few run outs with the crowd behind them would be lethal.

No doubt. Their transition D is why Denver was in the game besides the missed 3s.

But for 2 games Lakers have pretty much gotten all the shots they wanted to get. Denver's defense isn't good.

Karl seemed to notice that McGee forces Bynum to stay home more because of his ability to rebound and catch alley-oops. Would be nice if he forgets on the plane ride.

How many wide fucking open 3's did we miss tonight? I mean WIDE OPEN.

Matt Barnes was money from down town before that ankle injury. =/

Kobe 2/6. rest of team, 0/9.

Mothman91

Javale played well tonight. If he stays in his role and not try to force things he can be a presence. I think he is the x factor for the nuggets.

You're right, but it's hard to see him like that. He does make some dumb headed plays, hopefully Karl molds him into a good piece.

J2 Cool

How many games does Metta have left to serve? Would the Lakers be better served to extend this series once they get up 3-0?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I actually want the Lakers to drop one of the two games in Denver. Then win it at home to end the series.

Artest will only miss one game in the second round that way. if the Thunder advance I don't want to see more than 1 game with Ebanks possibly guarding Durant for 30+ minutes. Fuck that noise...

Emwitus

:eek:
Looking at the phili highlights.Philil were on fire. My goodness. Alley hoops, turn arounds, 3 pointers..............wow. Chicago looked stunned.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Why do people feel the need to troll Kate Upton threads so hard? Yeah, she's not the baddest chick on the planet, but god damn, so many posters seem to make it their mission to skew perception.

So what if people find her attractive. Just chill.

Alrix

"He didn't haul off and punch the glass; he hit it out of frustration," a person who witnessed Stoudemire hitting the glass surrounding the fire extinguisher told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard. "He kind of slapped it, but with a closed fist. He said he thought it was plastic instead of glass.

"Half of his hand was just hanging off. It was really bad. Blood was just squirting out. That's why they had the paramedics come in, because they thought he might have punctured an artery because of how much blood was coming out."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...nicks-amare-stoudemire-miss-game-3-miami-heat

YCdjx.jpg

edit fixed

Why do people feel the need to troll Kate Upton threads so hard? Yeah, she's not the baddest chick on the planet, but god damn, so many posters seem to make it their mission to skew perception.

So what if people find her attractive. Just chill.

Cute face and above average rack. Nothing special.

But, I'm chillin.

rage1973

Fuck MB and his love of Steve Blake. Why the fuck does he play for 26 mins while unable To score a single point and lead the team in TO with 1 fucken assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom