• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpxdd

Why do people feel the need to troll Kate Upton threads so hard? Yeah, she's not the baddest chick on the planet, but god damn, so many posters seem to make it their mission to skew perception.

So what if people find her attractive. Just chill.

Because

tumblr_m2y1xxjmgG1r5kd28o1_500.gif

Doomsayer

Great win by the Lakers, again.

Is it odd that I never felt threatened by the Nuggets? Even when they were making their run late I felt we had the game in the bag. It's pretty incredible that the Nuggets have never led even for a second in the series so far.

I'd be shocked if we don't take at least one game in Denver. Preferably game three...

Kobe was incredible tonight until the 4th.

The M.O.B

Don't they usually have camera men in the hallways after games showing players headed to lockerooms? Especially for playoffs I think they use pre-mounted cameras.

I hope somebody leaks footage of Amare Vs Extinguisher.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Don't they usually have camera men in the hallways after games showing players headed to lockerooms? Especially for playoffs I think they use pre-mounted cameras.

I hope somebody leaks footage of Amare Vs Extinguisher.

They probably do but cameraman probably aren't allowed past a certain point.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Because

[imghttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2y1xxjmgG1r5kd28o1_500.gif[/img]
This just reinforces my point. Why people feel this need to skew perception about Upton's beauty by posting gifs of other beautiful girls whenever she's brought up seems so petty and unnecessary.

It would be one thing if there were threads asking to compare girls to Upton all the time. But there almost never is.. and yet that is exactly what Upton threads snowballs into all the time.

It always looks like people are actually upset that people like her and they'll be damned if they allow that to go on for too long. I mean, how dare they!

I always wonder if these same people get upset when they see others eating icecream they don't care much for, and feel the need to shove their favorite flavors down others throats at every opportunity while simultaneously denouncing their taste as well. It wouldn't surprise me really...

Doomsayer

This just reinforces my point. Why people feel this need to skew perception about Upton's beauty by posting gifs of other beautiful girls whenever she's brought up seems so petty and unnecessary.

It would be one thing if there were threads asking to compare girls to Upton all the time. But there almost never is.. and yet that is exactly what Upton threads snowballs into all the time.

It always looks like people are actually upset that people like her and they'll be damned if they allow that to go on for too long. I mean, how dare they!

I always wonder if these same people get upset when they see others eating icecream they don't care much for, and feel the need to shove their favorite flavors down others throats at every opportunity while simultaneously denouncing their taste as well. It wouldn't surprise me really...

thisisneogaf.gif

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Contrary to what I've said in he past, I don't actually want Kobe's DNA on my face. And certainly not for 2 grand... Jesus.

ok maybe 1 grand.. maybe

Emwitus

What did he say ?

Someone asked him if the shot he takes of one leg was part of his regular season improvement of his own game by imitating great players and specifically dirk, his reply:

"No, I improved dirk's shot..........I can take that one from 3, dirk can't"

DominoKid

Why do people feel the need to troll Kate Upton threads so hard? Yeah, she's not the baddest chick on the planet, but god damn, so many posters seem to make it their mission to skew perception.

So what if people find her attractive. Just chill.

Because she isn't a geometrically perfect Coke bottle shape, that means that were wrong for drooling over her. Or something like that.

Who gives a shit if she's got boxy hips. she's got humongous tits, a face like an angel, and she's in pretty good shape. plus she doesnt seem to take herself too seriously.

In the words of the late, great Patrice O'Neal, I bet her pussy tastes like hope.

lol

Good show, good show

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think this is what the Karmic Gods have giving you for pledging your troll-sword to the knicks and then thrusting it in their backs.

The Gods are swift, but just.

I was trying to be down for the Knicks, but... well...

vIWws.gif

Shaq looks like he wants out of there.

half the time he's saying something stupid and doesn't fit and tries to be funny but nobody else laughs so it just ends up being awkward as hell

last night I heard him say to chuck "well I've got more rings" something like that.....please stfu

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Denver was really lucky to be so close. Lakers got anything they wanted on offense, for the most part. If the Lakers would have hit some of their 3s, which they basically made none, they'd have ran away with this one. And those misses led to transition buckets for Denver.

And Denver mostly struggled in the halfcourt, again.

I expect Lakers to lose game 3 and would surprised if they didn't, but they can definitely take one of the two in Denver.

Kobe also took a lot of bad shots. He just happened to be hot so it didn't cost the lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom