• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay needs to get on the block versus Young. Don't dribble from the 3 point line. The size + athleticism is too much for him to defend on the block.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
lol, I hate calls like that. Refs wait to see if player misses before calling the foul. If it's a foul, call it right away.

Emwitus

A great job holding him to .500 shooting and 28ppg (?).

But that tough guy act is really cool.

You can't stop stop dirk but i'm sure it's getting in his head. Dirk almost got ejected the last game. Unless you want to say okc are better defensively without Perkins? LA would love an okc without perkins.

Gay still not getting on the block, initiating from outside. But at least he used his height on that one.

Man, that pass by Cp3 was so good.

pilonv1

untitled-2htlql.gif

Haha, what a flop.

And to think he got some DPOY votes

Emwitus

lol at blakes free throws. I though you bended you're knees to give the ball some momentum. He kills it right before he takes the free throw. Weird. Never really watched him shoot it so i'm amazed it.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Fucking Chris Paul is so amazing I can forgive his flopping ass ways.

edit: lol, that's the third bad pass by Paul this game though.

I feel like Marc isn't being aggressive enough when he gets the ball. had a chance to shoot or make a move, instead passed for a 3.

Memphis' offense isn't good here.

Finally to gay in the post!

Can Cp3 sit in this game if they want to win?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Surprised they did a clear out for Paul instead of running a pick and roll.

I feel like Marc isn't being aggressive enough when he gets the ball. had a chance to shoot or make a move, instead passed for a 3.

Memphis' offense isn't good here.

Finally to gay in the post!

He was pretty good in the first half of both games, fighting for position, getting the ball. But always fades in the second half. I don't understand it either.

Doomsayer

I remember I seen a commercial for the Chernobyl Diaries and it looked like a documentary and actually looked entertaining.

What the fuck did they do to it?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Grizzle's offense is pretty bad right now, but that was a big shot. They're going to get run over in the next series if they don't figure out how to create better shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom