• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-2htlql.gif

Haha, what a flop.

No words.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He has a decent post game. It needs to be refined, but he's well ahead of most players his age. He really good at backing down middle and spinning back for a layup. And a baby type jump hook. But he needs to learn a turn around fade and up & under.

big eyes, man. Supposedly Mitch had a deal for a PF set up. Always wondered who it was.
It was probably Boozer.

Canuck76

Banned
lol, poor Zbo. No lift.

I'd rather just have them go back to the three man set, and leave C Webb in to do games, because he's pretty good.

I'd like to see the commentating crew from that OT 3 Hawks/Heat game with Chuck/Reggie/ and some other dude. Chuck was pretty funny even commentating

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Both teams getting away with a lot now, when they were calling every touch foul earlier. Refs should make up their minds.

Yes. Gotta take risks. I'm sure you are only looking at his offensive output.

It's not a risk. They knew what Perk was after having him for years and they were not paying it. Locking themselves into that sort of contract would have been terrible. They thought they were trading for a piece, but that had issues they couldn't see coming. Otherwise they would have let him walk. And I'm sure OKC has the buyer's remorse with him.

Emwitus

Both teams getting away with a lot now, when they were calling every touch foul earlier. Refs should make up their minds.

It's not a risk. They knew what Perk was after having him for years and they were not paying it. Locking themselves into that sort of contract would have been terrible. They thought they were trading for a piece, but that had issues they couldn't see coming. Otherwise they would have let him walk. And I'm sure OKC has the buyer's remorse with him.

With the way his playing dirk now, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom