• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Offensive rebounding saving Memphis. Clippers shot 65% and only lead by 3.

At least the pace has picked up from the first five minutes. God it was awful.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
It started awkwardly for Memphis but they're slowly but surely getting into their pace.

Magilla

Banned
HRREEEIINNN!!!

uc3Fn.jpg

Grant is displeased with this thread.

clippers flopping so shameful.

Feel like Grizz are still missing a lot of good looks. Speights had a good run.

lol @ Big Baby presser with his baby on his arm making noise over him.

Man, i can't imagine how a cp3/sessions team might have looked like. But i'm selfish and would have prefered we kept both bynum and gasol.

I'm pretty sure Sessions wouldn't be a Laker if they got CP3.

They'd have needed another PF.

Chris Webber is pretty good when he's not doing promos.

He is really good on NBATV and when he was on TNT Inside the NBA. Wish he'd return.

He looks really overmatched in the post. I think it'd be easier for him to get a jumper than learn some post moves lol

He has a decent post game. It needs to be refined, but he's well ahead of most players his age. He really good at backing down middle and spinning back for a layup. And a baby type jump hook. But he needs to learn a turn around fade and up & under.

I WANT EVERYONE!!! LOL

big eyes, man. Supposedly Mitch had a deal for a PF set up. Always wondered who it was.

Alrix

He has a decent post game. It needs to be refined, but he's well ahead of most players his age. He really good at backing down middle and spinning back for a layup. And a baby type jump hook. But he needs to learn a turn around fade and up & under.

big eyes, man. Supposedly Mitch had a deal for a PF set up. Always wondered who it was.

stoudemire706.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom