• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL@ Big Baby's boisterous little baby.

TG1KO.gif

ahahahah why does Kenny always get SO SORE when the whole "Olajuwon carried Kenny" subject comes up? Everyone cracks on Charles and Shaq and they take it pretty ok nowadays.

Alrix

Pretty sure he was laughing @ Tiago Splitter.

I always remembered him laughing at the spurs pick and being like "lol they're too old" and every time i've seen the gif it kinda reminded me of it because of the words at the bottom. the show was before the season though so i don't remember exactly what he said to bring on this specific rofl in the gif. either way stephen A is proven wrong so I still enjoy it

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I always remembered him laughing at the spurs pick and being like "lol they're too old" and every time i've seen the gif it kinda reminded me of it because of the words at the bottom. the show was before the season though so i don't remember exactly what he said to bring on this specific rofl in the gif. either way stephen A is proven wrong so I still enjoy it

They still haven't actually made it to the WCF yet. Just saying.

Alrix

Aren't you a new yorker?

Yeah but he's annoying. I try to keep my slight hopes of optimism alive and he writes an article after game 1 titled "Stick a fork in em, they're done!" (as realistic as it might be)

edit: Which probably in itself says why I like seeing him proven wrong, lol

Griffin and Jordan need to step it up.

Yeah, but they're projects. I've become more realistic with my expectations. It takes time, especially for big man. He's already pretty damn good and he seems like he wants to improve. Obviously his defense is bad though. At least he's efficient.

DJ? Hahahahahahahaha. We'd be way better with the Caveman.

T Dollarz

Yeah but he's annoying. I try to keep my slight hopes of optimism alive and he writes an article after game 1 titled "Stick a fork in em, they're done!" (as realistic as it might be)

I tend to agree with Stephen A. the majority of the time (including that). I like the guy. Much more so than Skip.

Alrix

I tend to agree with Stephen A. the majority of the time (including that). I like the guy. Much more so than Skip.

I never said he was wrong or didn't know what he was talking about or anything, I do agree with him sometimes. just that I thought he was annoying. Kinda overly arrogant, boisterous or loud something, idk.

T Dollarz

I have to say, since I started following him on twitter this year, Chris Palmer is probably my go-to man in NBA coverage. Always on point with his tweets.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
No, he's right.

"Why Player X is better than Player Y. Chris Palmer pits these two players against each other across these seven categories."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom