• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And he had the yips in the biggest moment. I don't mind that he missed as much as he nearly airballed a wide open shot he normally hits. He was scared in the moment. But this has always been Boozer.
See, that's how I know you don't know what you're talking about. He never makes that shot from there. Boozer also shouldn't be expected to save a team in the closing moments. Rip fucked up, Deng fucked up, why is Boozer getting blamed?

Boozer was their best player THIS GAME.

my god, lakers can't hit anything now.

lawson committed an offensive foul there, but still no one can contain him. They need to zone up, already.

Kobe sucks today.

Srsly

Banned
Lakers playing their typical up 2-0 game 3 game. Might as well just give a few to Denver and let the series go to 6 so you can start the next series off with Artest available

Gameover. And what is it with blake fouling everyone and giving an and1

That one wasn't his fault. Was a bad call.

Kobe playing like crap. Team can't guard PGs or rebound. Not looking good.

Pau only one to seemingly show up, so far. Lakers look kind of disinterested. ugh

Gameover. And what is it with blake fouling everyone and giving an and1

2FK2

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I seriously hope that Bulls fans don't give Deng a pass, and just focus on blaming Boozer. I understand that he's injured, but that doesn't excuse one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen with the last shot. Boozer at least got a double double on over 50% shooting, and played good defense for most of the game.

Deng didn't do shit.

Kellen

I seriously hope that Bulls fans don't give Deng a pass, and just focus on blaming Boozer. I understand that he's injured, but that doesn't excuse one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen with the last shot. Boozer at least got a double double on over 50% shooting, and played good defense for most of the game.

Deng didn't do shit.

I know it's easy to blame Boozer sometimes but seriously Deng was nowhere to be found. That last shot he took was just terrible (barley catching the glass).

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
meh

As I already stated before I wanted to drop a game anyways. So I ain't even mad.

Hopefully we get a W on Sunday after this inevitable loss. And hopefully the Mavs can reclaim their balls and get a W at home as well.

All according to Keikaku.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I know it's easy to blame Boozer sometimes but seriously Deng was nowhere to be found. That last shot he took was just terrible (barley catching the glass).
It just amazes me that after this game, people could actually point to Boozer as the reason they lost, when Deng + Rip played terrible and the PG position was nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom