• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellen

It just amazes me that after this game, people could actually point to Boozer as the reason they lost, when Deng + Rip played terrible and the PG position was nonexistent.

Yeah I mean Carlos started off great. Deng on the other hand picked up 3 fouls, Rip missed a bunch of 10-15 ft jumpers (which is supposed to be his bread and butter). I don't remember if CJ even made a basket and Lucas wasn't on fire tonight which is never a good thing. Also, were was Mike James I thought we signed him before the playoffs..

This is insane. Nuggets are on fire. Nothing you can do on defense if they will hit every fucking 3.

lol there is plenty the Lakers could do on defense right now

but dont worry, the Nuggets are a young team. This big lead isnt safe whatsoever. Unless their crowd keeps them focused, they'll fuck this up.

Believe in Javale McGee. Belieeeeve

lol there is plenty the Lakers could do on defense right now

but dont worry, the Nuggets are a young team. This big lead isnt safe whatsoever. Unless their crowd keeps them focused, they'll fuck this up.

Believe in Javale McGee. Belieeeeve

oh, their defense has been shit, but they're not missing on any 3s so far. Would be nice to shoot, oh I dunno, 50% instead of 80% on them...

Khalid-S

Haha Rajon is wearing Angry Birds shirt.

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-05%20at%206.15.42%20AM.png

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah I mean Carlos started off great. Deng on the other hand picked up 3 fouls, Rip missed a bunch of 10-15 ft jumpers (which is supposed to be his bread and butter). I don't remember if CJ even made a basket and Lucas wasn't on fire tonight which is never a good thing. Also, were was Mike James I thought we signed him before the playoffs..
CJ didn't make a basket. We do have MJ, but Thibs is too dumb to play him. James can run an offense, Lucas and Watson can't.

Lynn616

Metta's suspension is 7 games. Which means if we only drop one game in this series he will only have to sit game 1 against OKC.

I do NOT want to play that team with our best defender absent for two extremely important games. Period.

Makes sense as long as OKC also loses a game. Would not want them to get more rest than your team.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
BTW, for people talking about amnestying Boozer. I believe they would still be either at the cap or over it, even by doing so.

Bynum drew the double perfectly to set up a wide open Barnes for 3 at the top and he clangs it short. motherfuck. That shot could have been so huge.

Make those!

Come on barnes, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom