• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
That miss by Barnes was a reverse turning point, I feel. Lead would have been 8 with Denver reeling. Now they've recovered.

Kobe with like 4 TOs already...they need to utilize Pau more, now.

Maybe if Bynum passes it earlier. He is holding it waay too long

he did that on purpose. Did you see him wave Blake to the corner which then gave Barnes space? Then he waited to the double to come so he could get barnes wide fucking open. That was perfect execution by Andrew.

Lakers had 4 chances to cut it to single digits. Three of those ended with poor three point chucks by Blake or Barnes and one with a turnover. Can you really be this bad on purpose?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
How the fuck are the Lakers not throwing it in to Bynum when he's being covered by Harrington? Instead we got Blake taking contested long jumpers?

I just hate this fucking team some times. I know it's not true, but some times I feel like we're the only team in the god damn league that doesn't take advantage of mismatches.

Shit just kills me.

Cloudy

Banned
Would you say that Just Enough To Get Bynum + Pau is analogous to the spacing problems the Knicks have with Amare and Carmelo?

Not quite. Melo and Amare are bad defensively (I'm not sure why cos they are both very athletic) but also offensively cos Amare likes PnR while Melo likes bully-ball and isos.

Bynum and Pau work offensively cos Pau can stretch the floor but they just too slow to rotate properly

Emwitus

Not quite. Melo and Amare are bad defensively (I'm not sure why cos they are both very athletic) but also offensively cos Amare like PnR and Melo likes bully-ball and isos.

Bynum and Pau work offensively cos Pau can stretch the floor but they just too slow to rotate properly

And pau has more assists to bynum

Cloudy

Banned
What a horrific 1st quarter. Brown better wise up cos we need Hill this game. Bynum is a non-factor. Hope that idiot Henry Abbott's watching

Godslay

Banned
Damn looks like the Nuggets haven't given up. Lakers in 5 I guess. Interesting that the Melo-less Nuggets have actually won a playoff game, while the Knicks haven't.

Bynum's defensive effort is HORRIBLE this game.

hate Blake-Sessions-Kobe lineup so much. Put back Ebanks, then.

Ramon missing FTs...

Not sure why people want Ebanks in, so far he has been mediocre at best, commiting poorly timed fouls and turnovers. His jumpshot was good in Game 1 and thats about it for the series so far. Would rather have Goudelock in.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I still want to tank this game, but there is no reason for McFuckingGee to be out playing Bynum on any occasion. Just pathetic.

I hate watching this game. Lets end this quickly please.

I don't think that's so hard to believe........

tumblr_m1q57cS8lX1qjjb4s.gif

aznpxdd

Not sure why people want Ebanks in, so far he has been mediocre at best, commiting poorly timed fouls and turnovers. His jumpshot was good in Game 1 and thats about it for the series so far. Would rather have Goudelock in.

Anything is better than god damn Blake.

...Javale McGee was the best big in the first half

lol

Pau was still better!

:(

In a choice between him and Blake, I want him.

Glock's ship has sailed. And how does that solve defending Gallo?

Emwitus

Bench bynum....seriously, this guy only plays when he feels like playing. Run the offense through gasol and play hill and ebanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom