• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Oh boy...D-Wizzle rationalizing Lebron's woes in last year's finals by framing him as a small town kid who had never left Ohio...

J2 Cool

He played Rose 37 minutes

when everyone knows they are forcing him out of injury too soon as it is

It doesn't get any dumber than that

Me and a friend talked Rose's minutes in depth yesterday, "... Play him 30 early in the series max, you don't need him. Then ramp it up slowly."

Wtf. How could Thib not have the same conversation?? fuck.

Especially when they would have made short work of Philly and had even more break between their next series.

You don't even fucking know

Yea, that looked bad.

Bulls-age has my sympathy, never the way you want to go out.

Thibodeau is a great coach but it doesn't make any sense.

He clearly shut down Rip for the game and not Rose???

I wouldn't have even had Cj in the game at that point.

Worst part is it was a normal play, no one touched him, no reason to be out there.
Other than to send a message. One was sent alright...

And that might have been Amare's best D of the season.

Everyone fucking calm down. We don't even know what the deal is yet. Let's get all the facts before nailing Thibs to the cross. And don't forget, we always have Carlos Boozer.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
That's gonna be rescinded after the game you think. That was nothing.

n98VX.jpg

Calm down, JR.

Goddamnit Melo.

Baron better not burn himself out!
Also, now that we've established that we can exploit the Heat on offense with the PG, why not mix it up and use the bigs?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Me and a friend talked Rose's minutes in depth yesterday, "... Play him 30 early in the series max, you don't need him. Then ramp it up slowly."

Wtf. How could Thib not have the same conversation?? fuck.

Especially when they would have made short work of Philly and had even more break between their next series.
Thibs is paranoid about every lead. The man is ridiculous. Straight up, he needs to get laid.

Thibodeau is a great coach but it doesn't make any sense.

He clearly shut down Rip for the game and not Rose???

I wouldn't have even had Cj in the game at that point.
The game was over, I don't get it either.

Everyone fucking calm down. We don't even know what the deal is yet. Let's get all the facts before nailing Thibs to the cross. And don't forget, we always have Carlos Boozer.
Damn straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom