• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what in the actual fuck refs? At this rate the entire starting lineups of both teams will be banned from the NBA for life by the end of the series.

untitled-3ksk5r.gif

Double Technical. smh

Haslem mad Amare took his cornrows

Canuck76

Banned
You can already see this is going to be a tight series.

Melo's 0 for 5 but i expect him to step. Good D being played by both teams. Stoudamire looks like an actual basketball player for the first team in a long time.

And Baron's stepping up.

Damn. I hate to say it but that Rose injury and the way his knee/leg buckled looked almost exactly like Rubio's ACL tear.. I hope that it turns out to be something serious, but in all reality it appears to be an injury similar to Rubio's which means that Rose is out for the playoffs and possibly the majority of next season..

cold blooded man

PBY

Banned
Oh get the the fuck outta here with that pussy shit. That was a wrapup foul. Nothing dirty at all.

This your 1st time watching the playoffs?

I just said it wasn't dirty- it was totally legit, not even a playoff foul. I just always think its a bitch move when you get beat to just wrap a guy up from behind.

You can already see this is going to be a tight series.

Melo's 0 for 5 but i expect him to step. Good D being played by both teams. Stoudamire looks like an actual basketball player for the first team in a long time.

And Baron's stepping up.
I knew Baron would step up, but for how long? This guy is going to think it's 1997 and injure himself.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ughh what an awful season it's been for Rose. I hope it turns out something minor, but that does not look good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom