• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to single digits going into the 4th after being down 24.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

i hate this state farm commercial. the guy is eating a burger and already took a bite then he asks his friend if he wants a bite. have you ever offered your friend to have a bite of your burger after you already started eating it? ridiculous

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Wow. Denver couldn't ASK for more help from the refs.

Goaltending, late calls, balls clearly being out on denver...

the fact that it's even this close despite all that says a lot.

Canuck76

Banned
Love it that Laker fans mock knick fans about complaints and then do it themselves

WHY IS IT ALWAYS US THE LAKER FANBASE THAT GETS BAD CALLS

NEVER HAVE WE BENEFITED

Lkr

i hate this state farm commercial. the guy is eating a burger and already took a bite then he asks his friend if he wants a bite. have you ever offered your friend to have a bite of your burger after you already started eating it? ridiculous

asshole probably doesn't tip either

pretty sure most lakers fans agreed that the Heat were getting away with a bunch of shit btw

Love it that Laker fans mock knick fans about complaints and then do it themselves

WHY IS IT ALWAYS US THE LAKER FANBASE THAT GETS BAD CALLS

NEVER HAVE WE BENEFITED

I mentioned it being bad luck. Lakers can't blame a loss on refs, though.

Bynum staying in? Weird. Damn it Ramon, make that!

Come on, Barnes. So bad today.

What is Blake's problem? he sees Bynum doubled and he stands still giving no outlet for Bynum?

Bynum gets the TO but no one was there for him to pass to cuz Blake wouldn't flash to the corner to give an outlet.

Wasn't Ramon shooting?

Pau asleep again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom