• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt christiano from this taco bell commercial is a giant doucher. he takes a bite of that shitty taco and he's like OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD!

has anyone actually had that taco? it just tastes like meat/cheese/lettuce wrapped in a stale doritos chip

yeah it tastes like shit

sounds like it'd be good but its terrible

i hate taco bell in general tho (cept the chalupas) so maybe im not the best judge

Grifter

matt christiano from this taco bell commercial is a giant doucher. he takes a bite of that shitty taco and he's like OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD!

has anyone actually had that taco? it just tastes like meat/cheese/lettuce wrapped in a stale doritos chip

Nothing's driven me from disgust to acceptance to yearning faster than the Doritos Locos Taco.

Canuck76

Banned

Hahahahaha totally agree with you

Everytime i see that commercial I'm like God thank you for showing me somebody with such a crappy life that he has to drive how many hours to go to fricking taco bell. What a loser. I also hate their commercial where they read peoples tweets

IT'S LIKE A UNICORNS HORN YO

Lkr

why can't the lakers rebound
why is steve blake in the game
why do non-lakers fans agree that the refs are bad

i would get a a good grade if i had to write a paper on one of those topics

So where are the guys who were laughing when i said javale has potential and is now an x factor?

We're going to be laughing at you and him when he does ten more stupid things in another game

there is having potential and there is the inability to reach it due to sheer stupidity. know the difference

why can't the lakers rebound
why is steve blake in the game
why do non-lakers fans agree that the refs are bad

jadakiss.png

If you drove 900 miles for a Taco Bell item, you better act like it was the greatest fuckin' thing ever to at least save face.

Kobe's shot selection in the 2nd half has been god awful. Finally attacked the hole, there.

Pau is 7/12 for the game. 1 shot since like the middle of the 3rd. lol.

Blake is so fucking useless most of the time. Miss MWP.

if the lakers lose it is on kobe. he keeps killing momentum with his misses. should've kept getting the ball into bynum

No. It's on the 1st 15 minutes of shitty ass play team-wide.

Even with the JaVale ReBirth At Mile High, the Lakers lost this one because of 23 fucking 3 point attempts on the road.

Of which they made 6.

I wonder how many points the Nuggets had off of those misses.

Surely more than the deficit the Lakers have now...

smh...sometimes I really hate this team...

Emwitus

Well, if i were the lakers i would try and win this game and throw away the next one......but hey, i'm sure that's easy to say when you're not playing.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I am going to have a meltdown if Bynum and Pau don't get more touches on Sunday.

Bynum is too much for them and Pau is mismatched 65% of the god damn time. JUST UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom