• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srsly

Banned
Game 1 DAL/OKC
Game 2 ATL/BOS
Game 3 ATL/BOS
Game 1 MEM/LAC

are the only good games of the playoffs so far.

And there have been 19 games in total.

DAL/OKC and MEM/LAC have been good

ATL is never fun to watch even when their games are close. I just hate their (lack of) offense so much.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Gotta give it to the Denver crowd. They were the difference maker in a lot of this.

They weren't even this excitable during the WCF a few years ago.

Give the ball to Bynum every play...something something field goals percentage

Sit.the.fuck.down.Abbott

not like Kobe has been so great, either, though. he has a lot of TOs and low shooting percentage.

Why are they not exploiting Faried on the post with Pau? Run the offense through Pau and Ramon...

Is it just me or are both teams playing bad but the Nuggs have that insane run In the 1st/2nd that they are living off?

Yes. Lakers dug themselves an insane hole.

Cloudy

Banned
Gotta give it to the Denver crowd. They were the difference maker in a lot of this.

Brown not putting a bigger guy on Lawsom in the 1st quarter and the bigs pathetic rebounding is the difference

filler

Banned
fight back from being down 24, then just give it away at the end. should have just rested the starters and took a blowout loss.

I have no fucking idea what the lakers are doing in this game. Clearly they aren't trying for the loss since they have Kobe and Bynum playing so many minutes but they aren't playing at all like themselves. They aren't running at all. They are playing apathetic defense. They allowed a full court pass after they had time to run up on defense. I find it so hard to believe what I'm seeing right now.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
not like Kobe has been so great, either, though. he has a lot of TOs and low shooting percentage.

Why are they not exploiting Faried on the post with Pau? Run the offense through Pau and Ramon...

Lakers? Exploiting mismatches?

Ahaha..ahahaha...AHAHAAHAHAHA

Darkman M

Pau hasn't played in the block this year....

I have no fucking idea what the lakers are doing in this game. Clearly they aren't trying for the loss since they have Kobe and Bynum playing so many minutes but they aren't playing at all like themselves. They aren't running at all. They are playing apathetic defense. They allowed a full court pass after they had time to run up on defense. I find it so hard to believe what I'm seeing right now.

Playing in DEN is really hard.

I'm afraid the same thing will happen to the Spurs @ UTA.

Cos we lack shooters. Dunno why Goudelock can't get burn. Just as a spot-up shooter

He's be worse than Blake guarding Miller....

Move on with Glock. Dude hasn't played in 2 months. he ain't seeing a minute of non-garbage time.

Lakers have just played poorly all around. Kobe taking bad shots. Pau's D terrible in the 2nd half after Bynum's terrible D in the 1st. Barnes can't hit anything.

The only regular who has played well has been Ramon on O. That's it.

matt christiano from this taco bell commercial is a giant doucher. he takes a bite of that shitty taco and he's like OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD!

has anyone actually had that taco? it just tastes like meat/cheese/lettuce wrapped in a stale doritos chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom