• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
3c1c1e1eq4kna.gif

My face, my throat....my face AND my throat!

ezal-friday2.jpg

"But we can settle out of court right now for an offensive foul!"

Man these games are taking alot out of carl. I honestly think he is a few tweaks away from having a championship team. Garlo has to step up. They played well and i'm legitimately scared they could still win.
I think they're pretty far away honestly...You're not going to win by running in the playoffs and they don't play crazy good D

masud

Banned
I think garlo and Mcgee can be superstar calliber players....in my opinion obviously.

Idk about superstar but Gallo could be an all star right now if he demanded the ball and shot more. But D'Antoni had everyone thinking Gallo was just a low efficiency chucker. Now Gallo is too concerned about changing that perception.

aznpxdd

I'm not even in the Golden State anymore.

I miss y'all!

<sniff>

Hey man, I'm all the way in another country and I still keep up with NBA and BestGAF, man up!!

By the way, the Lakers-age meet up is in June now? Woohoo I can make it! I'll be back to LA from end of May to mid June, but busy on 7/8/9 since I'll be at Vegas (EDC!!!).

So now that their season will be officially over Tomorrow, what does everyone think of the Jazz's future?

All joking aside, I think you need a long term PG solution, G TYME needs to start next year and Favors is gonna be great if he continues to develop.

Not sold on Kanter yet.

giri

pretty horrible company amirite..

think before you type please

i lol'd.

So now that their season will be officially over Tomorrow, what does everyone think of the Jazz's future?

All joking aside, I think you need a long term PG solution, G TYME needs to start next year and Favors is gonna be great if he continues to develop.

Not sold on Kanter yet.

I think the Jazz have to trade one of, if not two of, their 4 bigs for the right piece or it will all become a bit futile.

I like all 4 bigs. But Al and Kanter least. Though i still don't think Millsap can be the starting 4 on a chip team.

Get a SF and a PG though, and it's a very solid starting 5. But you desperately need a SF and PG who can shoot and create space.

I'd basically say G-Time and Favors are the only un-tradeable pieces. And i'd let hayward go for the right deal.

pretty horrible company amirite..

think before you type please

Phil was like 260-117. Riley really high too.

I just think it's funny that he's in that company but isn't close to .500.

Karl is good at making the playoffs. His teams routinely fail to meet expectations in general, however.

Clippers traded the Minn pick in the Cp3 deal. I believe Boston owns their current 1st rounder.

With the score tied at 86-86, it was Ramon Sessions who gave the Los Angeles Lakers the lead they would never relinquish on a 3-point field goal (assisted by Pau Gasol) with 48.1 seconds remaining. In the last four postseasons (2009-2012), the Lakers have made five go-ahead field goals in the final minute of either the fourth quarter or overtime in a playoff game, and none were by Kobe Bryant. Derek Fisher made the Lakers' only last-minute go-ahead field goal during the 2009 playoffs. Fisher, Gasol and the man then known as Ron Artest each made one in 2010.

Dat willingness to let others be clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom