• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srsly

Banned
That was clearly intentional by Chandler, he was moving forward and nailed LeBron in the upper part of the back/neck area and could have seriously hurt him.

There have been a couple of blown calls (1 went Mia's way and another went NY's way), but most of the calls people are whining about were actually the right calls.

Cipherr

Dem turnovers.

I think it was a push. But theres no way it was a flagrant, I wouldnt have been surprised if they had let it go tbh.

Edit: HOLY SHIT LEBRON!

untitled-9dpkh5.gif

Do the humpty dump!

Fucking hell, I really am interested in the matchup between the Knicks and Heat but if it's just gonna be LeBitch flop city I can't even stand to watch anymore of it.. sigh, Nba. smh

Srsly

Banned
That was clearly intentional by Chandler, he was moving forward and nailed LeBron in the upper part of the back/neck area and could have seriously hurt him.

There have been a couple of blown calls (1 went Mia's way and another went NY's way), but most of the calls people are whining about were actually the right calls.

Plus NY is just terrible and massively overmatched athletically

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That is totally a flagrant. It's John Terry esque in nature, doesn't matter how "damaging" it is (or if LBJ sold it), it is so obvious in intent what he's doing there and he makes contact with the head. Flagrant-2 would have been harsh but justified, but nobody wants to see that shit so whatever.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
could have? it's obvious he hurt him badly. didn't you see how James fell? dude must be in a neck brace now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom