• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohwiseone

I believe lebron just entered that IDGAF about anything mode

Jesus Christ Lebron.

but seriously, so many whistles.

Stop flopping, seriously though.

untitled-9dpkh5.gif

Fuck him and this game.

Doomsayer

I don't even feel like watching the second half. This was an absolute disgraceful showing by the officiating crew. If you are going to call the game tight DO IT BOTH WAYS. I don't care about some of the foul calls, but the fact is that the Heat have been mugging the Knicks all game with no repercussions.

If I'm a Knick player after this game I go on a full on tirade. Absolutely disgusting.

Owzers

At this point i just want to watch the free throw competition of a OKC vs Heat finals. Just do it and stop the sideshow. This game has been a typically pathetic "sport".

Misterhbk

That is totally a flagrant. It's John Terry esque in nature, doesn't matter how "damaging" it is (or if LBJ sold it), it is so obvious in intent what he's doing there and he makes contact with the head. Flagrant-2 would have been harsh but justified, but nobody wants to see that shit so whatever.

what intent? is it a foul? yes, he leaned into it, but he doesn't headbutt lebron. had he not leaned in there's no call at all. Lebron sold that bitch like his commission was on the line

Cipherr

James went fucking beast mode at the end of that quarter. They opened that shit wide open. Looking at the halftime score, you would never guess that the game was fairly neck and neck until around 3m left in the second.

Babalu.

the knicks suck but miami doesn't deserve so much biased officiating. Miami would still be winning probably but the fix is already in.

Ohwiseone

Look, I fully acknowledge that The Thunder flop too.

But Lebron, Come on dude.. I though you were apart of the Clippers there at the end of the 2nd.

also, Wonder if the kincks have enough players to play at this point, with all these fouls.

This game is a joke but some people on here are just as big of a joke. Comparing LBJs screen on Lucas to what Chandler just did, really?

Not a flagrant but dude was looking to get at LBJ a bit.

h3ro

Jeez, I don't even know where to start with this.

Jeffries needs to sit, he isn't drawing any calls today.

Let Shump play point a little.

More iso-ball for Melo. He's struggling, but he's also hasn't been able to get nice looks.

Can't do anything about the tear lebron is on, nor the refs.

Let's make this shit respectable.

Also, Tyson, I see you my man. Do your thing.

edit ah fuck yanks losing too.

Doomsayer

What's having a big impact is you guys sucking dick on the offensive end.

You guys?

I'm a total Knick fan.

I hate the playoffs because of idiots like you who run their mouth without knowing a damn thing.

Wait, Knicks turned it over SIXTEEN TIMES in 2 quarters!?

That's some mad talent right there.

Unfair because 7 of those turnovers were Chandler, and 5 of those were bogus calls ie, moving screens, charges, and that FLAGRANT TWO.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
what intent? is it a foul? yes, he leaned into it, but he doesn't headbutt lebron. had he not leaned in there's no call at all. Lebron sold that bitch like his commission was on the line

He was trying to take him out. A flagrant 1 is absolutely justified there.

Either way doesn't matter. Refs sucked but the Knicks went into full meltdown there. LBJ getting in somebody elses head in the playoffs, that shit is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom