• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-580jmz.gif

Wow, the flopping doesn't stop.

Srsly

Banned
Griffin is such an amazing physical specimen, it's not surprising that his opponents constantly have to resort to cheap shots to try and stop him

giri

If blake got hit as hard as he "flops as testimony too" half the time, he'd literally be a vegetable now. Particularly all the fake headknocks he claims.

Sumidor

Is there anybody who isn't a Clippers fan who will be sad when Griffin tears his ACL while flopping?
I can actually see him getting a concussion or some serious whiplash from the flopping. For all the times he's fallen to the ground I'm surprised he hasn't hit his head on the floor and gotten hurt yet.

Clips shooting has hit that regression to the mean in the 2nd, 3rd, and so far here.

Memphis has barely taken advantage. Their offense in the halfcourt still looks like shit.

falastini

Remember when the Clippers announcers, Lawler and Smith, made fun of Hadaddi for being Iranian and it got them suspended?

They're horrible. I remember them going on about how lucky the Griz were in beating the Spurs because Ginobili was injured and we didn't face a 100% Spur team. Ginobili missed what? one game? Gay missed the entire series.

Cunningham for MVP. Zbo is playing like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom